UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018-19 Registration Start Latest News Date: The Uttar Pradesh State Government has all set to distribute the most valuable laptops free of cost to the huge number of meritorious students who have recently cleared the Intermediate 2018 examinations in different streams i.e. Science, Arts, and Commerce successfully this year. It is very important that this scheme is only for the applicants those have attempted the 10+2 exam from The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh and resident of Uttar Pradesh. The students will get the laptops districts wise and merit list of the applicants will be soon released online on UP government official website.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018 in Hindi
Uttar Pradesh State Government has announced to distribute more than 1 lakh free laptops to meritorious students for the 12th Class pass out candidates. For this scheme, the target of the budget of Rs. 15,000 crores have been fixed by the Uttar Pradesh government. The objective of this scheme is to increase the literacy level of the state. The skill of the youth of the state is to be used in the industrial, educational and self-employment generation of the state. By distributing free laptops, meritorious students have to create trends in techno-knowledge and technical education.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018-19
The BJP’s present government, BJP, was reported to circulate free PCs with 1GB information to all its students those were associated with UP board and cleared the 10+2 in the year of 2018. The State Governments have begun attempting to make this goals work. In the same sequence, Uttar Pradesh’s Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced the plan to distribute free laptops on the basis of certain set conditions to the youth in the year of 2018, in the year 2018.
Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to the meritorious students of the 12th class of all sections and categories by not giving benefit to meritorious students of any particular class. As per the estimated data received from government department website, in the year 2017-18, lakhs of young people had cleared 12th grade in Uttar Pradesh.
According to IT and Electronic Department estimates, laptops with 1 GB of data will be worth approximately Rs. 15 thousand per laptop. Students have to keep visiting the official website or remain to stay with us on this website as we will update the last merit list of the qualified understudies those have established qualified to get the workstation is presently being exchanged on the web promptly.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018-19 Eligibility Terms and Conditions
To provide the strength of financially weakly meritorious students and encouraged them for higher education Government is giving the laptop to the students. Students seeking free laptops under the Scheme of Uttar Pradesh Government need to fulfill the minimum required criteria which are mentioned below:
- Applicants should pass 12th class from the UP Board.
- As per the plan, the marks in the 12th standard pass should be the percentage.
- It is compulsory for students to show the proof that they have taken the admission for graduation or any degree course in Uttar Pradesh.
- Students must have passed 12th Class from any accredited education board of Uttar Pradesh.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the student’s pass will be 12th standard from UP board / CBSC Board / Sanskrit Board / Madrasa Board / ICSC board.
- To take advantage of this scheme, applicants should be resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Document required for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018-19
The Uttar Pradesh Government is very serious about the higher education for its UP based students those have passed the 12th class exam and now seeking for the higher education. The meritorious students of all sections and categories of the state have to be encouraged for higher education. Applicants must have the below-mentioned documents with them while going to apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018-19:
- 12th board exam roll number
- Aadhar Card
- Family ration card number
- Residence Certificate
- School Transfer Certificate
Process for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018-19 Registrations
Online Registration for the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018-19 is now being conducted online. Students have to read the information carefully and collect all required documents before proceeding for online registration. Applicants have to submit complete sets of documents in the support of required data. Applicants have to fill the application with accurate details as if details filled by you founded wrong at any stage then candidature to get free laptop will be canceled without any further notice. We have provided the instructions and steps to fill the registration form for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018-19:
- According to process applicants have to visit at UP Government official web portal for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- Now you have to do the online registration and create the Login ID and password.
- Thereafter you have to click on the link UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018 Online Registration.
- Students have to fill the complete information which is sought by the authority in this regards.
- After this, you have to submit the application and get your acknowledgment slip with you.
- Applicants now need to keep patience and keep visiting the official website as the list of meritorious students for free laptop scheme will be issued through the official web portal.
- The date and time to collect the laptop under UP Laptop Yojana 2018-19 will be distributed very soon on official website.
|UP Free Laptop Yojana 2018-19||Check Here|