TS POLYCET Result 2018 – Rank Card, Counselling, and Score Card: TS Polycet or Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 Result has been declared on 1st May 2018. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet 2018) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. This examination is a state level entrance exam to offer the students, admission in various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses conducted by the colleges within Telangana state.
Therefore students who are going to appear for this State Level Examination will get an opportunity in one of the best colleges in the state according to the ranks they get. Hence students study throughout the year so that they can achieve a good ranking position in TS POLYCET Examination for giving a boost to their career by joining the best colleges. In this article, you will become familiar with different details and information related to the TS POLYCET
TS POLYCET 2018 Results
Candidates who appeared for the examination will be provided good admissions on fulfilling the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the exam conducting board. It is very much essential that apart from giving a good examination, the candidates must be able to prove the criterias as stated by the board. It is necessary to fulfill the all eligibility criteria in order to get admission. If a candidate fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria then he or she will not be allowed to appear in the written entrance examination of TS POLYCET.
- Nationality: The candidate should belong to the Indian national and prove a proof of address along with document of place of birth must also be provided.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be above than 15 years. There is no fix upper age to appear in the TS Polycet exam.
- State Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should belong to the Telangana state. Candidates must possess the domicile of TS.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have successfully passed the SSC exam from Telangana state. The SSC or class 10th exam must be conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana/AP or any other recognized national board.
- Minimum Marks: In the qualifying exam every candidate will have to obtain at least the minimum of 35% marks out of the whole marking process. Candidates have to score the 35% in each subject as well for qualifying.
So here at the minimum eligibility criteria that every candidate who are going to appear for the examination must provide when they ask for for official verification.
TS POLYCET Result 2018 Document Required
You must be very much aware of this section. The following documents are required and very much essential for the admission procedure.
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- TS Polycet Score Card
- TS Polycet Admit Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter
These are the most important documents that each and every candidate we have to produce on the day they are required to. Any failure to produce all of this document can lead the board to the cancellation of the seat for the specific individual.
TS POLYCET Examination Pattern 2018
The Mode of examination for this particular exam is paper & pencil based test. The question paoer will include different questions and answer sheets will be provided. There will be 120 Multiple choice questions from class X Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English. The duration of the exam will be two hours.
All questions will carry equal marks without any unequal division. However, candidates must remember that there is no negative marking in the question paper. This is how the question pattern will be presented to each and every candidate and they will have to answer it accordingly. You can check previous year’s pattern.
TS POLYCET 2018 Counselling
On the basis of rank of the student, the admission will be offered to him or her in offered courses at the best colleges within the state. Polycet Counselling 2018 will be based on the Web Admission Counselling (WAC). It will start in the month of May 2018 through online mode and every student can effectively take part in this campaign which will surely spread some important and relevant knowledge among the children.
Candidates will be effectively called and given dates of appointment according to their ranks. Counseling can effectively help a student to understand which college or university will be his or her best performance. It also helps the student to choose their higher study subject easily and not remain in a dilemma. Thus, providing good educational and moral support to the students.
How to Check the TS POLYCET Result 2018?
Candidates can download their result by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above). Open the link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your roll number in the space where you will be asked to. Then, click on the “View Rank Card” button.
- The result will appear on your screen instantly and you will be able to see it. Check your result and download it on your device. Take the extra printout of the result card for future references.
TS POLYCET Rank Card 2018
TS Polycet Rank Card 2018 is published along with the publishing of result and therefore candidates can only get their hands on it after the results will be declared by the board. Candidates can easily view their ranks in the generated rank card at the online website.
The authority allows the ranks as per the performance of each and every candidate in their written examination, held by the board. As per the allotted ranks to the candidates will be called for the counseling on different dates. Therefore it is very important that the students keep their rank card intact till the counseling ends.
The TS POLYCET examination 2018 is an important examination that would require every student to show their full potential and come surfaced up to get a great opportunity to start their careers in a huge manner.
|TS POLYCET Result 2018||Check Here|