SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2018, Exam Pattern: SSC has released the announcement to fill 71000 vacant posts for the post of SSC GD Constable in BSF, ITBPF, SSB, CISF, and CRPF organization. The online registration process has been started online through official website. The SSC is going to select the most excellent and competent manpower for respective posts based on their performance based on written test. SSC Officials has informed the exam dates on their official website which is going to be conducted from 30th January to 5th February 2018 at various examination places over the nation.
- 1 SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.2 GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
- 1.3 Hindi Syllabus
- 1.4 GD Constable Exam Syllabus on YouTube How to Download SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
- 1.5 Important Link:
- 1.6 Staff Selection Commision GD Constable Syllabus Pdf
- 1.7 Share this:
SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2018
You can check SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2018 with Pattern through this web portal. After finishing the process of form filling aspirants are now ready to attend the SSC GD Constable online exam so that they are searching the SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern to prepare the written exam very well.
Aspirants, who desire to know complete information about the SSC GD Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern, need to download by visiting the official website at http://ssc.nic.in/.
Exam syllabus as well as exam pattern is very vital for written exam point of view as it holds whole information of the category of questions, allotted time and fixed marks and subjects which have to prepare for the test.
Four Test will be held for GD Constable Examination:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Physical Standard Test:
- For Males – 170cms
- For Female – 157cms
For Males only:
- Unexpanded – 80cms
- Expanded – 5cms
- For Male and Females: Proportionate to height and age per medical standard.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|For Males Students||For Female Students|
|Race||5 km in 24 minute||1.6 km in 8 ½ minute|
|For Applicants of Ladakh Region|
|Race||1 Mile in 6 ½ Minute||800 Meters in 4 Minute|
- The Shall be no Minimum requirement for chest measurement for Female Applicants.
- Relaxation in height and chest ( as the case may be ) as mentioned above will be permissible ( Only in the production of the certificate at the time of PST/PET in the performa as prescribed in Annexure VII from the competent authorities of the district where he/she ordinarily resides.
- Those applicants who are declared not qualified in Physical Standard like Height, Chest, and weight may refer an appeal, if they so desire, the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Conduct of PST/PET will be the sole responsibility of the CAPFs. The Commission will not entertain representation/Appeal/RTI Applications against the decision of the PST/PET Board.
Visual Acuity unaided
( Near Vision)
|Uncorrected Visual Acuity ( Distant Vision)||Refraction||Color Vision||Remarks|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual Correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||
|In Right Handed person, the right eye is Better eye and vice versa – Binocular vision is required|
Mode of Selection:
- The Commission will prepare the final merit list of applicants category wise and state wise without making any force allocation, Force Allocation will be done by Nodal CRPF/MHA and the final result will also be declared by them.
- The minimum cut off the percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under:
- General and Ex-serviceman – 35%
- SC/ST/OBC : 33%
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2018
We have provided the SSC GD Constable Exam pattern for qualified candidates those are going to attend the exam. Applicants need to get prepared themselves for the test according to exam pattern to get success in the exam. Exam pattern is specified below:
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||
|2)||Elementary Mathematics||25||25 Marks|
|3)||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25 marks|
|4)||English/ Hindi||25||25 Marks|
GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
After releasing the exam date SSC has recently discharged the Exam Syllabus, Previous Years Question Papers, Study Material, and Exam Pattern 2018. Exam pattern and syllabus help to aspirants for preparation exam. Applied contenders are encouraged to visit on the http://ssc.nic.in/ download SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern. We have given all important details of the above selection on this page for eligible candidates. The aspirants need to follow the exam syllabus and exam pattern to provide an appropriate start to their preparation for the exam.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
- Figures Classification
- Non-verbal series
- Relationship Concepts
- Similarities & Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals & Fractions
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Number Systems
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Ration & Time
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
General Knowledge & Awareness
- Current Affairs – International & National
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries
- Indian & World Geography
- Indian Constitution etc.
- General Polity
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Science & Technology
Hindi / English
- Verbal Ability
“शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, वर्तनी की सामन्य असुद्धिया तथा शब्दों के रूप में, घोष और अघोष वर्ण, हिंदी विश्लेषण, हिंदी विलोमार्थक शब्द, हिंदी मुहावरे, हिंदी लोकतिया, उपसर्ग, कारक, सर्वनाम, संधि, वाक्य, किर्या, काल, वाच्य, अव्यय, वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द, उच्चारणगत अशुद्धियाँ, वाक्य अशुद्धि सोधन, एकवचन बहुवचन, अनेकार्थी शब्द, रचना और रचियता इत्यादि“
GD Constable Exam Syllabus on YouTube
How to Download SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
- Applicants need to visit official web Page of SSC Recruitment Department i.e. http://ssc.nic.in.
- Thereafter candidates ought to click on the GD Constable Recruitment section.
- Now candidates need to go for the SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus download link.
- Now click on the link as SSC GD Constable 2018 Syllabus.
- Download the exam syllabus by clicking on the save button or take print out of Exam Syllabus and start preparing for the exam.
Get More Information: www.ssc.nic.in
|SSC GD Constable Notification 2018||>>Click Here|
|SSC GD Constable Admit card 2018||>>Click Here|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2018||>>Click Here|
|SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018||>>Click Here|
|SSC GD Constable Result 2018||>>Click Here|
Staff Selection Commision GD Constable Syllabus Pdf