SBI Clerk Pre Admit Card 2018 – Written Exam Date & Hall Ticket: SBI Bank Clerk exam is the most awaited exam across the country and many aspirants are eager to write the examination. If the candidates have passed in the first test that is online objective test then those candidates will go for the final step that is an interview. That means the candidates who have qualified in the online objective test then those candidates will be called for the interview. This two is must for the candidate because of the selection process made on this basis of the performance in online objective test and the interview. These are SBI exam syllabus and the pattern for the candidates who are all willing to apply for this exam.
- 1 SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 SBI Clerk Pre Admit Card 2018
- 1.2 SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Why are you download SBI Clerk Preliminary Admit Card 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam 2018
- 1.5 Share this:
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
The SBI clerks for the associated bank selection process depends on the online objective method test after that they conduct the personal interview for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 – Written Exam Date & Hall Ticket. The online objective test Associate with SBI Bank Clerk exam syllabus such as general awareness, quantitative aptitude, general English, reasoning ability, computer knowledge or marketing aptitude.
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Post: Junior Associates (clerk)
- of Posts: 8301 Vacancies
- Availability result: 6th June 2018
- SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Date Prelims: 23.6.2018
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Pre Admit Card 2018
The SBI bank also allows the people to access the stakeholders by facilitating the total awareness for the communicated and bank using the different channels. To prepare for the SBI exam, then search the clerk syllabus 2018 online. The people can get new notifications about the clerical exam on the official website. The details, syllabus and exam pattern for the SBI is mentioned here.
The Candidates can have chances to download they are admit card through the online site. The authorities also provide an official link to download as well as print admit card. To get their admit card the candidate need to enter their roll number, name as well as the date of birth. After entering these details the candidate able to get their admit card. To appear the exam all the student need to take the printout copy of the admit card.
SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018
The applied candidates use the syllabus pattern after the process of application. Moreover, who are applied for SBI exam, then start preparing hard. In every year, for SBI exam, the competition is very and it gets tougher. The SBI clerk exam consists of many questions with 200 marks where the duration limit is 2 hours. The exam includes 40 marks from different sections and they are,
Time duration: 1 Hour
Total marks: 100
- English Language (30 Questions)
- Numerical ability (35 Questions)
- Reasoning ability (35 Questions)
SBI Clerk 2018 Main Exam Pattern 2018
Time duration: 2 Hours 40 Minutes
Total marks: 200
- General/Financial Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability &Computer Aptitude
Why are you download SBI Clerk Preliminary Admit Card 2018
The individuals who are interested in the SBI clerk exam they can apply for the SBI exam. By following the below mentioned steps you can apply for the exam. Exam hall ticket is really important to document to take the exam. Candidates only allowed with their admit card otherwise the authorities will not permit the candidate to take the exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website within few clicks,
- First, the candidates visit the official website of the board which you like to apply for the government job.
- You should click the recruitment section on the homepage
- Click on job notification which you need to apply
- Find the official notification and read the instructions clearly
- If you are eligible to apply for the exam then you can click the application form
- Enter the details in the application form such as name, date of birth, email ID and others.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee as per your category.
- Re-check the application form and click on the submit button.
- Download and take print out of the application form for the future uses
SBI Clerk Junior Associates 2018 Selection Procedure
- Preliminary examination
- Online Main examination
- The document verification of financial selection
- Documents to be carried in SBI Clerk Junior Associates Exam 2018
- SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
- Voter’s Id/ Aadhar Card with a Photo/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook
- Stationery Essentials
- SBI Clerk Selection Process 2018
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Test of Official and/or Local Language
The candidates maintain the correct application date. This is very helpful for them to fill in the application form on time. You do not make any delay in applying the recruitment. You can verify every detail via the official page.
Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam 2018
The interested candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying the application form. The candidate age should be minimum 20 years and maximum of 28 years for the Junior Associate recruitment of SBI. The application should be completed the graduate degree in any program with the minimum percentage from the recognized university. The relaxation age is applicable depends on the rules and regulation of the government and board.
An application fee for SBI Clerk Call Letter 2018
The candidates who are interested to apply for the requirement of SBI Junior Associate they need to pay the application fee at the time form submission depends on your category. The general and OBC category students need to pay rupees 600. Here you can get more details about the SBI Clerk Pre Admit Card 2018 – Written Exam Date & Hall Ticket such as application fee, how to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria and others. The SC, PWD or ST and the female candidate should pay rupees 100. The board offers the various payment modes such as debit card, credit card, internet banking and others.
Important dates for SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
Date of Preliminary Examination: 23.06.2018, 24.06.2018, 30.06.2018
Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination: 06.06.2018
Date of Main Examination: 05.08.2018
Download of call letter for Main Examination: 23.07.2018