RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2018 “Online Form” 1832 Posts Apply Here: The State Government has recognized the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB for recommendations of aspirants for direct employment in respect of position holding grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/. Recently on 25th May 2018, the RSMSSB has discharged the notification to recruiting the competent, capable, and highly skilled persons to fill the 1832 Agriculture Supervisor post by organizing the professional tests, written tests, medical test and personal interviews as per need to appropriate department. As per the notification, the Commencement of online registration of application is 05-July-2018 and applicants can submit their duly filled online application till 3rd August 2018.
- 1 RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Agriculture Supervisor
- 1.1 RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Online Application Form 2018
- 1.2 RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Notification 2018
- 1.3 RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.4 RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Bharti 2018
- 1.6 Cut off Marks of RSMSSB Bharti 2018 for Agriculture Supervisor
- 1.7 Merit List of RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Vacancy 2018
- 1.8 The process to fill the RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2018 for 1832 Posts Apply Online
- 1.9 Important Link
- 1.10 Share this:
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Agriculture Supervisor
The RSMSSB will conduct the written exam in the month of September or October 2018 to recruit the applicant for the post of Agriculture Supervisor. Applicants searching for the RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2018 to download the notification, read all instructions specified in the same care and then go ahead to fill the application online. To avoid the last time rush hurry up do the online registration by using the working email id and mobile number.
We have also provided the complete information related to this recruitment on this web portal, you just download the notification to become familiar with important dates, application commencement and last date, the total number of vacant posts, application fee, date of written examination, required minimum and maximum age, etc. Applicants are suggested to submit their application in online mode only as there is no any other mode has been described by the selection commission nor they will accept the application by post. Stay associated with us to avail the entire most recent updates respect to RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2018.
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Online Application Form 2018
The RSMSSB is all set to fill the 1832 vacant post as Agriculture Supervisor in which 1589 post is for Non-TSP are and 243 are from TSP area. The RSMSSB will accept the application form for the notified post only online mode which can be submitted through E-Mittra Kiosk or from Jan Suvidha Kendra which is duly authorized by the RSMSSB. Before going to fill online application candidates are suggested to create their email id and remember the password for the same.
If applicants choose to fill the application through E-Mittra Kiosk or from Jan Suvidha Kendra then they need to visit at http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and just hit on Recruitment link. Now they have to click on Apply Online and then Login page will be displayed in which E-Mittra Kiosk or from Jan Suvidha Kendra operator will use applicant’s SSO id and password to do the login to fill the application.
If the applicant did not register earlier then they need to visit at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and collect their SSO id and password and visit at E-Mittra Kiosk or from Jan Suvidha Kendra to fill the online application for the released post. Applicants are suggested to fill and submit the online application on or before the due date to avoid the rejection of the application.
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Notification 2018
For Direct Recruitment of Agriculture, Supervisor 2018 link will activate on 05/07/2018 and will close on 03/08/2018. Applicants need to check the duly filled online application by clicking on the preview page and if there is any mistake the operator of at E-Mittra Kiosk or from Jan Suvidha Kendra will correct the same. Be ensuring the correctness of the application as after final submission you will not be authorized to do any changes in the application. Candidates ought to pay Rs. 30 as service charge to E-Mittra Kiosk or from Jan Suvidha Kendra. After final submission applicants need to take the printout of the application form and keep is secure for future use.
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2018 Details
The application of the applicants will be considered for selection only if application fee will be deposited by applicants in the proper manner as per scheduled date and time. The concerned aspirants need to fill RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Vacancy 2018 Online Application Form by providing the accurate information as they have to produce the said information or related documents during the document verification round.
- Recruiting Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Job Location: Different Districts of Rajasthan
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
- Total Number of Vacant Post: 1832
- Name of the Post: Agriculture Supervisor
- Commencement of online registration of application: 05-July-2018
- Closure of registration of application: 03-August-2018
- Last date for printing your application: 08-Jun-2019
- Commencement date for online fee payment: 05-July-2018
- Closure of online fee payment: 03-August-2018
- Closure for fee payment at kiosk: 03-August-2018
- Admit Card download date: September/October 2018
- Written Exam Date: September/October 2018
- Answer Key Release Date: Announcing Soon.
- Result pronouncement Date: Announcing Soon.
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The Candidates those are having Graduate Degree in B.Sc (Agriculture) from any recognized University or Senior Secondary with Agriculture under 10+2 Scheme or completed the higher secondary with Agriculture beneath old Scheme.
Applicants must have Knowledge of working in the Hindi Language in Devanagari script and also have knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture.
Age: Applicants applying for the Agriculture Supervisor must have completed at least 18 years but not be more than 40 years as on 01/01/2019. Applicants will be entitled to get maximum age relaxation as per their category and government norms:
- The Female Candidates come under the General Category will be entitled to get 5 years age relaxation.
- The Male Candidates belong to SC /ST /OBC /BC category and resident of Rajasthan will be entitled to get 5 years age relaxation.
- The Female Candidates belong to SC /ST /OBC /BC category and resident of Rajasthan will be entitled to get 10 years age relaxation
Application Fee: The Applicants must submit application fee as per their category through E-Mitra Kiosk or Jan Suvidha Kendra (C.S.C). The application fee is following:-
- General Category and OBC/EBC category candidates belong to Creamy Layer: Rs 450/-
- Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ EBC of Rajasthan- Rs 350/-
- Other all category and SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan- Rs 250/-
- Applicants whose family annual income is less than 2.5 Lac need to pay application fee Rs250/- only, but they have to produce family annual income proof issued by the authorized authority during the document verification.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be eligible to get pay scale (Pay Matrix Level-5) as per Rajasthan Government norms.
Nationality: Applicants must be the citizen of India, Tibbat, Bhutan, and Nepal.
Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Bharti 2018
Admit Card: The RSMSSB will upload the admit card on its official website before 15 days from the date of written test which is going to be conducted in the month of September/October 2018. Applicants need to download the admit card well before prescribed time frame as after a certain period the download link will be de-activated. The said selection commission may send the Agriculture Supervisor to admit card directly to applicants on their provided email id. Applicants can directly download the admit card from http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ by using the application number and the token number of fee deposited on Jan Suvidha Kendra (C.S.C). Applicants must carry the downloaded admit card during the exam session. Applicants are also suggested to carry 1 original photo identity proof along with printed hall ticket. Once the admit card will be uploaded online the board will be informed about the same on the local newspaper, on its official website and the same can be also availed from our web portal.
Exam Syllabus & Pattern: After releasing the official online notification to recruit the highly skilled persons to fill the 1832 Agriculture Supervisor post the board has uploaded the complete Exam Syllabus & Pattern online on its official website. Applicants those have been applied for the post and starting their exam preparation for the said position. Applicants need to download the same and read it properly to become familiar with exam nature. Applicants can download previous year question paper, solved paper, notes prepared by some prominent institutions to acquire highest marks in the written exam. By solving the previous year question paper again and again applicants can get some idea about the exam i.e. total number of questions, the time allotted to solve the paper, the number allocated for each question and subject which has been covered in the same. As per exam pattern, there will 1 question paper which contains 100 questions of 400 marks. Applicants will be allowed to solve all these questions in maximum 120 Minutes. If applicants give the wrong answer of any question they will be punished i.e. 1 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. We have described the exam pattern below:
|Question Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part-II||General Knowledge of Rajasthan, History and Culture||25||100|
|Part-III||Agronomics, Horticulture and Animal Husbandry||60||240|
Examination: The RSMSSB will conduct the written exam in the month of September/October 2018 at various selected examination places over the State of Rajasthan. The exact date and time and exam place will be allocated by selection commission and the same will be announced on official website. The selection commission may conduct the written exam online also. The RSMSSB is fully authorized to change the date, time and place of examination as per their convenience. Applicants must attend the examination as per released schedule. If any applicant prefers not to join the examination then her/his candidature will be forfeit. Applicants are informed to avail highest marks to qualify the said exam. All the information related to this recruitment can be avail on this web portal also. Applicants have to follow the entire instructions printed in the e-Admit card.
Answer Key: After successful finished the written exam the RSMSSB will upload the answer sheet on its official website at http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicants need to download the answer key in Pdf format and read it properly and match their attempted answers with it. If you feel that they are some correction which needs to be done in the answer key then you have to lodge a complaint to the concerned authority. Applicants need to pay Rs 100/- and send the objection letter with sufficient proof to RSMSSB selection commission. The complete process and schedule will be allotted very early on the official web portal.
Result: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB will upload the result of the written exam conducted for the post of Agriculture Supervisor. Applicants will be eligible to download the result of the said written exam from the official website by using their roll number and name very easily. The result will be uploaded by the selection commission after few days after conducted the exam. The final result will be publishing on http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in after collected the objection from the eligible applicants if any. We will also upload the direct link to avail the RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor written exam result on this web portal and the link will be automatically activated as soon as result will be uploaded online.
Cut off Marks of RSMSSB Bharti 2018 for Agriculture Supervisor
After posting the result authority will shortlist the applicants on the basis of their performance done in the examination. Authority will fix minimum required to cut off marks after seeing the passing percentage of the applicants.
The cut off marks will be prepared considering the total number of applicants applied for the post, the total number of post available to fill, category of the applicants and previous year cut off marks.
Applicants have to collect the least marks as per their category to secure their seat for further selection round. Only those applicants will be taken for next round those will secure maximum marks in the written exam.
Merit List of RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Vacancy 2018
The assortment of the applicants for RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor post will be done on the basis of merit list. The RSMSSB will prepare the final merit list which carries the name and full details of the applicants those are going to take the position in the vacant area.
Category wise and district wise merit list will be uploaded online on its official website and applicants need to download the merit list from the official website read it properly and go ahead to attend the further joining formalities for the said post.
The applicant those have qualified the exam and name is appearing in the merit list need to attend the document verification round. Applicants have to produce all required documents in original format. Failing to produce documents during the verification session will force the rejection of the selection of the applicants.
The process to fill the RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2018 for 1832 Posts Apply Online
There are lots of applicants those were waiting for this opportunity to get selected for the RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor post. The application form will be uploaded online on 05th July 2018. Applicants are suggested to visit at official website of the RSMSSB and download the notification and read it properly. We have given the instructions which suppose to follow while going to fill the application online:
- First of all, Aspirants have to visit at the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB i.e. http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Candidates have to click on Recruitment Notification Link.
- Now applicants have to click on “25-05-2018 Full Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of Agriculture Supervisor 2018 Apply Online” link.
- Download the notification, read it carefully and ensure the norms and eligibility of the said post set by RSMSSB.
- Now applicants have to visit at E-Mittra Kiosk or from Jan Suvidha Kendra and fill the online application by clicking on the apply online link.
- If an applicant is not registered then first he/she need to visit at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and get his/her SSO id and password and visit at E-Mittra Kiosk or from Jan Suvidha Kendra to fill the online application for the Agriculture Supervisor post.
- Applicants have to submit the photo, signature in the proper format.
- After submitting the details in the field, applicants need to go preview section and unsure about the correctness of the data field by them in the sheet.
- Applicants have to click on final submission.
- Now candidates are suggested to use Internet Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card and deposit the application fee as per their category.
- Therefore candidates have to download the duly field application and receipt of the application fee for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Check official Website||Click Here|