RRB ALP Recruitment 2018, 26502 Posts Bharti Online Application Form Apply Online: Government of India, Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Boards Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No.01/2018) Dated 03/02/2018 is going to Recruitment 26502 vacant post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians at various states of Indian Railway. Online applications have been published online at Indian Railway Recruitment board official website at http://www.rrbald.gov.in/. The eligible and entitled aspirants are hereby invited for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians and they need to fill the online application and deposit the duly filed application within prescribed date frame. Applicants need to download the complete notification accessible in Pdf format and read it properly to understand the eligibility and all required data for this recruitment. Applications complete in all regards ought to be submitted only online mode on or before to 05/03/2018 through http://www.rrbald.gov.in.
Latest Update: We have mentioned the very simple way to fill the RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Online Application on this web portal. The only single online application should be submitted by the candidates for ALP and Technicians as (application form is common to all the requested posts – ALP as well as Technicians) through the direct link provided on the official websites of RRBs.
- 1 ALP Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Online Application:
- 1.2 RRB ALP Bharti 2018 for 26502 Posts
- 1.3 RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Most imperative information for RRB ALP Recruitment Process 2018
- 1.5 RRB ALP Vacancy 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.6 RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Exam Syllabus Pre & Main Exam
- 1.7 Important Required Documents for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Bharti 2018
- 1.8 Steps to RRB ALP Recruitment Bharti Online Application Form 2018 Apply Online
- 1.9 Important Link
- 1.10 Important Searches:
- 1.11 Share this:
ALP Recruitment 2018
There are lots of unemployed candidates those are still sitting tight for RRB ALP Recruitment 2018, 26502 Posts Bharti Online Application Form Apply Online are informed to visit at the official website and fulfill all the necessary process. Applicants must deposit the application fee along with online application otherwise their application will be rejected.
Selection of the candidates for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians will be done through First stage Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be conducted tentatively during the month of April & May, 2018 and authority will intimate the recruitment process dates for other stages (CBT and Computer-based Aptitude Test) through RRB’s website.
Contenders should be ensured that they are fulfilling the prescribed medical standards for the notified post(s) for which they are applied for. Contenders who are found medically incompatible for the applied post shall not be considered for appointment. Applicants can avail all these information speedily from this web portal as well.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Online Application:
Finally, the good news has just come arrived on the board which every candidate was waiting for since a long time. We are talking about the Recruitment Notification for 26502 vacant posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians in Indian Railway Various Departments over the Nation.
Online application has been distributed on http://www.rrbald.gov.in/ which is the official website of Railway Recruitment board. Applicants should follow the instructions given on the page or official website while going to apply online for the requested post.
Here is one thing is very imperative for the all the candidates that download and read all the Instructions and Information accessible in detailed in the notification before starting the filling up the online application.
RRB ALP Bharti 2018 for 26502 Posts
It is essential that the aspirants should be well aware all information properly to avoid any mistakes during the filling the online application for ALP and Technicians. Applicants should upload all the required certificate/ documents, signature and photo in the prescribed format.
Competitors are encouraged to keep their own Individual substantial Email Id and Mobile Number all through the enlistment process, as all interchanges from RRBs will be just through SMS/email. RRBs won’t engage any demand for change of Mobile number or email address at any stage.
Competitors are encouraged to note and save their Registration Number for additional phases of enlistment process/correspondence with RRBs.
Most Important Required Criteria and Dates for RRB ALP Recruitment 2018, 26502 Posts Bharti Online Application Form Apply Online: To avoid the rejection of the dully submitted online application for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians, candidates need to fill the application with all required and accurate data only. Before initiate, the online application filing process, check all necessary criteria and once satisfied then only proceed for the further round. We have mentioned all the eligibility norms in this concern below on the page:
Details of RRB-wise & Railway / Production Unit-wise vacancies: We have given here the complete information about the vacant post accessible RRBs-Wise and category wise for the eligible candidates:
|RRB Name||Category of the Vacant Posts||Total Posts|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Contenders ought to have the required Educational/ Technical qualifications which are mentioned in the notification for each notified posts which be completed from recognized University/ Institute as on the last date for submission of the application for RRB Recruitment. Applicants have to complete the Matriculation / SSLC plus and ITI from prescribed board or Institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade for which they are going to apply. Candidates who have not completed the required qualification or still waiting for the results of the final examination technical qualification or prescribed educational are not eligible to apply for the notified post.
Citizenship: Candidate must be either a citizen of India, or subject of Bhutan, or Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who are living in India, prior to the 01/01/1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India but then have to show the certificate of eligibility which has been duly issued by the Government of India.
Age: The lower & upper age limit which is 18 to 28 years is universal for all the notified posts and the calculation of the age will be reckoned since 1st July 2018. The candidates those belong to reserved category will be also entitled to get age relaxation as per government rules.The relaxation in maximum upper age limit for the will be pertinent subject to provided with requisite certificates. Candidates belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates 3 Years, SC/ST category candidates will get 5 Years, Ex-Servicemen candidates who have finished more than 6 months service after attestation 3 years, candidates with Disabilities (PWD) UR 10 Years, Candidates belong to PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer will be exempted 13 Years, PWD SC/ST 15 Years, and contenders domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir since 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 will be entitled to get 5 Years exemption in their upper age. No upper age exemption will be permitted to ST/SC/OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) contenders if they have applied against unreserved vacancies.
Examination Fee: Applicants interested to apply for the notified posts have to reimburse the prescribed examination fee as per their category as all the candidates apart from the fee concession categories need to pay Rs. 500/- and the applicants belonging to Ex-Serviceman/ SC / ST / PWDs / Female / Minorities / Transgender / Economically Backward Class need to pay Rs 250/-.
The fee Rs. 250/- to the concerned recruitment authority will be reimbursed back to the candidates after deducting the bank charges wherever applicable, only after appearing in 1st Stage CBT. Applicants are eligible to pay the examination fee online through debit/credit cards or internet banking up to 05th March 2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
Applicants are eligible to pay the fee payment Offline through SBI Bank Branch up to 05th March 2018 at 13.00 Hrs at any branch of State Bank of India. Applicants also can deposit the application fee through Post Office Challan Payment mode up to 03rd March 2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office accessible in India.
Pay Scale: Applicants those are applying for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians Level 02 will be entitled to get 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 19900/- plus some additional allowances as permissible by the recruitment committee.
Selection Process: The selection commission will organize the recruitment test on prescribed date and time at various examination places to access the eligibility of the applied candidates for notified posts. The entire recruitment process will be done in the First stage CBT, Second stage CBT, and Computer-Based Aptitude Test (Only for ALP Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)) and Document Verification as relevant.
The exact date, time and location for all the actions including First stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test and Document Verification or any other added activity will be decided by the RRBs official and shall be intimated to the concerned aspirants in due course through email, SMS, newspapers or by uploading the news in their official website.
The recruitment board will not accept any request for change of exam venue, postponement the date and shift or any others under any circumstances.
Recruitment Procedure: The selection of the candidates shall be done through total 4 stages which will be same for ALP and Technician.
- First Stage CBT
- Second Stage CBT
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
Most imperative information for RRB ALP Recruitment Process 2018
|1.||Selection Commission||Indian Railway|
|2.||Online Application Submission Start Date||03/02/2018|
|3.||Online Application Submission Last Date||05/03/2018|
|4.||Online Application Fee submission Date||05/03/2018|
|5.||Number of Vacant Posts||26502|
|6.||Job Location||Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Trivandrum|
|7.||Recruitment Process||Online Test|
|8.||Admit Card Release Date||April /May 2018|
|9.||Exam Date||April /May 2018|
|10.||Designation||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians|
|11.||Result Announcement Date||Releasing Soon|
RRB ALP Recruitment Admit Card 2018
Aspirants must download the admit card from the RRB official website by verifying the eligibility status. Applicants those are going to apply for the notified post will be intimated through email and SMS messages about the re-call letter upload details.
The aspirants must download the e-call letter from the RRBs websites i.e. http://www.rrbald.gov.in/ prior to around 10 to 15 days from the date of the CBT / Computer-Based Aptitude Test and Documents/Certificates Verification.
It is very important for the candidates to download the admit card as without admit card no any applicants will be permitted to enter in the examination hall. The recruitment board will not send the call letter to candidates by post in any other manner directly as the admit card will be an accessible online official website.
Aspirants need to download the admit card and read the instructions mentioned in e-call letter cautiously and do the accordingly by follow up the same scrupulously. Aspirants should carry their e- call letters along with a valid Photo ID during the exam session.
RRB ALP Exam 2018
Selection of the candidates for notified posts will be done through an online test. The assessment of the candidates will be done on 3 stage recruitment test. First stage Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be done tentatively in the month of April and May, 2018, and after qualifying this stage applicants will be called to attend the Second stage Computer Based Test (CBT) and the date of this examination will be published on the official website of the recruitment board. The applicants those have applied for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) needs to join Computer Based Aptitude Test additionally. Applicants need to qualify the entire selection process with required cut off marks.
RRB ALP Recruitment Answer Key 2018
After successfully conducted the test the RRBs officials will publish the answer key for the eligible candidates those will attend the said examination as per released schedule.
As this is nationwide selection process so authority will take some time to release the result so first of all, they will publish the answer key set wise for all regions on its registered web portal within a week from the date of concluded the exam.
Applicants can get their expected score prior to pronouncement of the result by accessing the answer key of the pertaining set. There are lots of private coaching institutes those will also solve the question paper and will release the answer key same day on their own web portal.
RRB ALP Bharti Result 2018
The Railway Recruitment Board will declare the most awaited Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians exam result on its official website at http://www.rrbald.gov.in/. The applicants will be qualified to download the result in the upcoming month once the exam will be finished.
Applicants can download the result from the RRBs web portal by clicking on the Result section and by using their roll number and date of birth within the prescribed time frame.
We will provide the direct link to download the RRB ALP recruitment examination result on this web portal for the qualified candidates.
Applicants need to stay tuned with us right here on the page to download the result and all other required information concerned to Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians exam 2018.
RRB ALP Cut off 2018
Applicants those are going to attend the First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician) need to secure Minimum percentage in the said examination. Applicants belong to UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. Applicants belong to PWD will be exempted by 2% in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reticent for them.
After qualify, the First stage applicants will be entitled to attend the Second Stage CBT Part A and contenders belong to UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. Applicants belong to PWD will be exempted by 2% in case of shortage of PWD.
Candidates those are going to attend the Second Stage CBT Part B need to collect minimum 35 % marks which is needed to collect by all the candidates and there is no only relaxation is permissible for the candidates. Applicants applied for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) need to secure 42 marks in Computer-Based Aptitude Test and there is no any relaxation for any category candidates.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 MeritList 2018
Final selection of the candidates applied for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians will be comprised on the basis of merit list which will be created by the recruitment board. Zone wise and category wise and trade wise merit list will be prepared by the board on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the selection test.
Applicants those will succeed to show the all required document and find out medically fit shall be appointed as per their choice filled during the registration process. Applicants will be notified to attend the step by step procedures to attend the join formalities through the official website.
RRB ALP Vacancy 2018 Exam Pattern
Applicants must download the exam pattern and read it properly and then only start the exam preparation. Exam pattern is success key to understand the process and nature of the exam which they are going to attend in the upcoming days. We have also provided the exam pattern for the eligible and qualified candidates below. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
|First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)|
|2)||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|4)||General awareness of current affairs|
|Second Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician) Part-I|
|1)||Mathematics||100 Questions||90 Minutes|
|2)||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|3)||Basic Science and Engineering|
|4)||General awareness of current affairs|
|Second Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician) Part-II|
|1)||Electrical Engineering and combination of various streams of Electrical Engineering||75 Questions||60 Minutes|
|2)||Electronics Engineering and combination of various streams of Electronics Engineering|
|3)||Mechanical Engineering and combination of various streams of Mechanical Engineering|
Automobile Engineering and combination of
various streams of Automobile Engineering
|5)||HSC(10+2) with Physics and Maths|
|Computer-Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP)|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Exam Syllabus Pre & Main Exam
We are providing here complete exam syllabus for the candidates. Applicants must download and start the exam preparation accordingly. Exam syllabus help to the candidates to understand the exam process and questions deeply. Applicants can also download some previous years question paper also to become aware of RRB ALP Recruitment process 2018.
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
- Mathematics: Decimals, Fractions, Number system, BODMAS, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Simple and Compound Interest, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern, Square Root, Age Calculations etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Conclusions and Decision Making, Analytical reasoning, Similarities and Differences, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, Classification, Directions etc.
- General Science: Chemistry, Physics, and Life Sciences of the 10th standard level.
- General Awareness of Current Affairs: Sports, Culture, Science & Technology, Politics, Personalities, Economics, and other subjects of significance.
Second Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician):
- Mathematics Fractions, LCM, HCF, Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Coding and Decoding, Analogies, Alphabetical & Number Series, Relationships, Syllogism, Mathematical operations, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Conclusions and decision making, Data Interpretation, and Sufficiency, Classification, Directions, Similarities and differences, Analytical reasoning, Statement – Arguments & Assumptions etc.
- Basic Science and Engineering: Units, Measurements, Engineering Drawing (Lines, Geometric figures, Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Symbolic Representation), Work Power and Energy, Mass Weight and Density, Speed and Velocity, Levers and Simple Machines, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Occupational Safety and Health, IT Literacy, Environment Education, etc.
- General Awareness of Current Affairs: Sports, Culture, Science & Technology, Politics, Personalities, Economics, and some other subjects of significance.
Computer-Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP): In this syllabus, applicants need to face computer related questions.
Important Required Documents for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Bharti 2018
- 10 +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC (If applicable).
- Certificate of eligibility from Government of India.
- Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow aspirants and Affidavit certifying that the aspirants have not remarried.
- Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the relevant Court of Law as applicable & Affidavit certifying the applicant has not remarried.
- Income Certificate
- J & K domicile certificate.
- Matriculation (10th Class) or Equivalent certificate for Proof of Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) if applicable
- Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper.
- NCVT / SCVT/ Diploma / Engineering Degree Certificate along with Semester wise Mark memo (As applicable).
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with the probable date of discharge.
- NOC from serving employees with the date of appointment.
- Non-creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates.
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman.
- Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card.
- Receipt of payment is made offline through bank challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at the computerized post office.
- SC/ST and an OBC-NCL certificate in the proper format.
- Self Certification by the Transgender candidates.
Steps to RRB ALP Recruitment Bharti Online Application Form 2018 Apply Online
Now the online link is active and candidates need to approach the RRBs official website and fill the application form by taking the instructions provided below:
- Applicants need to download the notification first of all and read the same properly.
- Now candidates need to do the registration process through official website by using their working email id and mobile number. After successful registration applicants will get user id and password which must be kept safe by candidates.
- Therefore aspirants should open the official website and do the login by using the user id and password provided by the website and click on online application link CEN 01/2018 for the recruitment of ALP & Technicians.
- Now aspirants should click on the checkbox to certify that you have read and understood all the required information and you agree with the same.
- Applicants need to fill all required data accurately in the provided form.
- Upload all required documents, photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- On completion of the duly filled application details, the contenders will be directed to the payment page to pick the payment method i.e. Bank (online via credit card/debit card net banking or Post Office Challan or offline via Other Modes Bank Branch for challan) and finish the application fee payment process. Applicants have to pay the application fee within due date and time specified for each mode and submit the application in time.
- Applicants must print the acknowledgment number of the dully submitted online application for further reference.
- Click Here to Download Official RRB ALP Notification 2018
- Click Here to apply Online
|SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||Check Here|
|RRB CPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||Check Here|
|CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||Check Here|