RPSC LDC Exam Syllabus 2018 “Clerk Grade II” Junior Assistant Pattern Phase I & II: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the complete written examination schedule and the same is accessible online at its official website. This time RPSC selection board has discharged a large number of vacancy in the state for the post of Lower Division Clerk. To fill these vacant posts for RPSC LDC 2018 selection commission will conduct written exam and therefore computer test will be conducted to examine the computer skill of the applied candidates. As the candidates have been already applied for the post and now they are going to do the exam preparation so that they can get appointed for the applied post in single attempt. Applicants those are willing to crack the RPSC LDC Written Exam easily need to the exam preparation by downloading the RPSC LDC Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018.
- 1 RSMSSB LDC Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 RPSC LDC Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.2 RPSC LDC Exam Syllabus Phase I
- 1.3 Everyday Science
- 1.4 RSMSSB LDC Exam Syllabus 2018 Mathematics
- 1.5 RPSC LDC Exam Syllabus Phase – I Paper– II (General Hindi & English)
- 1.6 The process to Download the RPSC LDC Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018
- 1.7 Important Link
- 1.8 Share this:
RSMSSB LDC Exam Syllabus 2018
This is a marvelous opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for the job in Rajasthan Govt. Candidates who are seriously interested to get appointed for the applied post need to download the exam syllabus and exam pattern from the official website of the RPSC selection commission which is https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and read it properly to become familiar with exam nature. We have also uploaded the RPSC LDC Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018 on this web portal in Pdf format; you have to click on the direct link provided here to get the same easily and accurately.
RPSC LDC Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants must have to appear in the RPSC written test which is now going to be conducted at various selected places over the Rajasthan State. Candidates those will take this exam must download the exam example and syllabus and need to do the exam arrangement in like manner. We have likewise characterized the point by point data in this sheet on this web-based interface. Applicants need to avail some prior year question paper, and notes prepared by the concerned experts to get highest engrave in the concerned examination. Exam pattern is indicated beneath. Candidates those will get ready for the examination subsequent to considering the syllabus will be unquestionably chosen for the informed post.
|Recruitment Examination other than persons with disabilities PHASE-I|
|1||General Knowledge, Everyday Science and Mathematics||3 Hours||100|
|2||General Hindi and English||3 Hours||100|
|Online Recruitment Examination PHASE-II|
|1||Writing in Hindi on Computer|
|A||Speed Test||10 Minutes||25|
|B||Efficiency Test||10 Minutes||25|
|2||Writing in English on Computer|
|A||Speed Test||10 Minutes||25|
|B||Efficiency Test||10 Minutes||25|
RPSC LDC Exam Syllabus Phase I
- Books & Authors.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- General Science.
- History – India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology.
- Rajasthan Economy.
- Rajasthan Culture & Heritage.
- Rajasthan History and Culture.
- Rajasthan Industrial Development.
- Blood groups; Blood transfusion; RH factor; Pathogens and human health; Malnutrition and human health; Human disease: Causes and cures.
- Carbon and important compounds of carbon; Hydrocarbons; Allotropes of carbon; ChloroFluoro Carbon or Freons; Compressed Natural Gas; Polymers; Soap and detergents.
- The economic importance of animals; Economic importance of plants.
- Electricity): Electric current; Ohm’s law; Electric cell); Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction; Electric generator; Electric Motor; Electric connection arrangements in houses; Working, maintenance, and precautions during use of household electrical appliances).
- Environmental Study: Structure of ecosystems; Biotic factors of the ecosystem); Energy flow in the ecosystem; Biogeochemical cycles; Biotechnology – General information; Bio-patent; Development of new plant varieties; Transgenic organisms.
- General terminology related to genetics; Mental’s law of inheritance; Structure of Chromosomes; Nucleic Acids; Central dogma of protein synthesis; Sex determination in human.
- Metals, non-metals, and their important compounds; Some important compounds used in daily life.
- Physical and Chemical Changes; Oxidation and reduction reactions
- Reflection of light and its laws; Dispersion of light; Types of lenses; Defects of vision and their corrections.
- Space and information technology; Space research programme of India; Information technology.
RSMSSB LDC Exam Syllabus 2018 Mathematics
- Angle and lines formed at a point
- Cartesian coordinates
- Compound interest
- Cubic origin (up to 6-digit numbers) by the Vedic method Factors
- Linear equations with two variables
- Multiplication factors
- Quadratic equation
- Similar Triangles
- Simple interest
- Simple linear shapes
- Square root
RPSC LDC Exam Syllabus Phase – I Paper– II (General Hindi & English)
RPSC LDC Clerk Grade Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018 English
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Confusable words.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions).
- Knowledge of writing letters: Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- One word substitution.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa.
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
The process to Download the RPSC LDC Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018
The applicants those had applied for the Post of Lower Division Clerk need to download the exam syllabus and pattern from the RPSC registered web portal. Applicants have downloaded the same as per guideline provided here:
- Applicants must visit at RPSC official web gateway at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Applicants have to click on RPSC LDC exam Syllabus 2018 link.
- Download the exam syllabus and pattern and save it on your PC.
- Applicants have to open the exam Pdf and start their exam preparation accordingly.
|RPSC LDC Grade II Recruitment 2018||Check Here|
|RPSC LDC Grade II Admit Card 2018||Check Here|
|RPSC LDC Grade II Result 2018||Check Here|