KCET Result 2018 “Scorecard” Cut off and Merit List: The KCET or the Karnataka Common Entrance Test is the entrance exam conducted for students who are seeking admission into colleges and universities related to Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Agriculture, and Dentistry. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a prestigious state-level entrance exam within the state, that provides students with due access to various professional under graduation in the top institutions present in Karnataka. If you don’t know this, the first Karnataka CET exam started in the year 1984 since then it has become very popular and in 2018 the examination was attended by 1.85 lakh students for 53,000+ seats in about 220+ reputed colleges across the state of Karnataka. The KCET is very much similar to other states where they also conduct State Level Examination.
KCET Result 2018
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test council has prescribed strict and different guidelines for the preparation of KCET Cutoff list according to which students will be given the opportunity to get a rank. The cutoff marks for every year can be changed by the board depending upon various factors and therefore you must keep yourself aptitude related to any information to this. There are certain factors which influence the cut off marks every year.
Karnataka Examination Authority, Government of Karnataka
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Date of Exam||May 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||To Be Released Soon|
|Information About||KCET Result 2018|
- The total number of registrations or applicants who applied or appeared for KCET 2018 examination.
- Each and every candidate’s performance in the entrance test conducted by the council.
- The difficulty level of Karnataka CET 2018 paper of this year.
- The total number of seats which will be available through the state level engineering entrance test 2018.
- The previous years cutoff trends are also important to set us up.
Here are some important facts related to the KCET 2018 examination cut off marks and what are the important factors that influence it every year. Every student must be aware of this information and follow the pattern and guidelines.
|AP PGECET Result 2018 Scorecard, Rank card and Cut off||Check Here|
Karnataka CET Result 2018
The KCET 2018 scorecard is available for all the qualified candidates after the declaration of the results. Along with the scorecard, the candidate’s all India rank is also included. The other information that is included in the scorecard is the category, scored marks and the total number of candidates who have appeared in KCET 2018.
The scorecard which is granted to the qualifying candidates is the most important document which the candidates require for their KCET 2018 Admission process. You can keep your eye on the official website of the council because they keep it updated all the time this will allow you not to miss any kind of notification has given by the board. For More update regarding Karnataka CET Result 2018 must check our website.
|AP EAMCET Result 2018||Check Here|
How to check KCET Result 2018 Scorecard, Rank Card and Cut off
The KCET Results 2018 is available online and can be easily viewed by anyone who has appeared for the examination. Here are the steps required.
- The candidates will be needed to click on the KCET official result link which is http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Then they will have to enter the KCET 2018 registration number and click on Submit button to give the details.
- Now you will be able to view the result of KCET 2018 and download it for future reference at different admission procedure.
- Students must check whether the result sheet has any changes that need to be made in different categories.
- Double check for any mistakes and if any errors are found then you can easily challenge it within the given date provided by the council. Any objections made after the given date will not be taken into account.
These are the various steps which you must follow to check the KCET results 2018 and make sure that you have got the right result in your hands.
|AP ICET Result 2018||Check Here|
KCET 2018 Counselling Results
On the basis of rank of the student, the admission will be offered to him or her in offered courses at the best colleges within the state. It will start really soon which will be announced by the state board. It will be done through online mode and every student can effectively take part in this campaign which will surely spread some important and relevant knowledge among the children.
Candidates will be effectively called and given dates of appointment according to their ranks. Counseling can effectively help a student to understand which college or university will be his or her best performance. Candidates will be needed to carry their documents which prove their ranks and other important details. It also helps a student to choose their higher study subject easily and not remain in a dilemma.
So here is our article about the KCET examination 2018 and about its cutoff marks and scorecard. If you are going to appear for this examination then you must be very familiar and knowledgeable about the rules and regulations that have been put up by the educational council.
|Karnataka CET Result 2018||Check Here|