IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, ACIO Notification, Application Form: Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India has recently released the notification to recruit the eligible contenders for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive in the IB Government Department of India. Online applications are requested from Indian Citizens for straight selection for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive). Applicants need to do the registration from 12.8.17 to 02.9.17 will be accepted only. Contenders are advised to visit at http://mha.nic.in/ and go through all initial information which is required to fill the application.
We have given all required information related to IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Apply online Assistant Central Intelligence Officer such as Application Fee, Start and last date, age limit, the process to fill the application, essential qualifications, etc for the seeking post prior to applying online. Aspirants those are fulfilling the required eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification need to apply ONLINE through website http://mha.nic.in/ only on or before 02/09/2017.
The Department of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) will be released notification regarding ACIO posts on the official web page of MHA. The IB ACIO written exam date will be released on official web page.
- 1 Online Application for IB ACIO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 IB ACIO Notification 2017 Details
- 1.2 IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Norms
- 1.3 List of Examination Centers: MHA ACIO Recruitment
- 1.4 IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Category wise posts
- 1.5 Scheme of Selection:
- 1.6 Required Document at the time of Interview:
- 1.7 IB ACIO Exam Date 2017
- 1.8 Intelligence Bureau ACIO Notification Pdf
- 1.9 Important Link:
- 1.10 Share this:
Online Application for IB ACIO Recruitment 2017
The application form is now accessible at Ministry of Home Affairs, official website at http://mha.nic.in/ since. The application process will be furnished in online mode only. Applicants ought to pay the application charge through the electronic clearing entryway or offline mode.
Candidates, those are interested to apply for Online Application for IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 need to fill the application form and moreover qualify the written test conducted out by concerned organization.
The applicants have to tender valid information in the notified application form of Intelligence Bureau ACIO. Contenders ought to fill the Application form perfectly as incomplete Application Forms of will be lead to rejection of the authority.
All Job seeking aspirants have to download the IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf to get aware about entire process and information in terms of the IB Recruitment 2017.
Latest News: The Last date for applying IB ACIO Exam has been extended till 10th September 2017 —- Link Check Here
IB ACIO Notification 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|Number of Posts||1300|
|IB ACIO Notification Releasing Date||12 August 2017|
|IB ACIO Online Application Form Filling Date||12 August 2017|
|Last date to Fill Application Form of IB ACIO||12 September 2017|
|Written Exam Date||Not Published|
|Admit card||Issued Soon|
|IB ACIO Answer Key||Not Published|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Norms
Academic Qualification: Contenders who are seeking to get this job need to be Graduate or equivalent from any recognized University. Computer knowledge is compulsory of all applicants. If the candidate has done their graduation in computer subject no need to produce the computer training certificate.
Application Fee: Application fee needs to pay by Male candidates belonging to General and OBC only, which is Rs. 100/=. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted to pay the application for IB ACIO Recruitment 2017. Candidates can deposit the application fee online (Internet Banking, Credit Card and Debit card) and offline mode (Bank Challan or Cash in State Bank of India). Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any conditions.
Age Limit: Candidates must have their age between 18 years 27 years. The Upper age relaxation will be the application by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
In below this page, Applied students can check all details regarding recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ( Grade II/Executive) i.e ACIO ( Exe) in IB ( Ministry of Affairs) Government of India.
List of Examination Centers: MHA ACIO Recruitment
|Sr. No.||Center||Sr. No.||Center|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Category wise posts
Scheme of Selection:
- The participate applicants must appear in IB ACIO Tier I written Examination at test centers above mentioned.
- There will be negative Marking 1/4th marks for each wrong Answers in Tier –I
- There will be no marks given for a un attempted question
- Only those applicants will be called for Tier II exam who come up to certain criteria in Tier I . For Tier II Examination, there will be a minimum cut off marks of 33%.
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier I and Tier II the applicants would be short listed for the Interview.
- The Final Merit would be prepared on the basis of Tier I, II and interview round.
Required Document at the time of Interview:
- Matric/Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent showing name and date of birth
- Higher Secondary (12th) Certificate of Equivalent
- Degree or provisional degree of graduation from a recognized University/College
- OBC Certification
- SC/ST Certificate, If Applicable
- NOC from the present employer, if applicable
- Two Scanned Photograph
- Any other document/testimonial as deemed necessary by the applicants.
IB ACIO Exam Date 2017
- Association Name: Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India.
- Total Number Posts: 1300 Posts.
- Applying Mode: Online.
- Availability of Admit Card: Releasing Soon.
- Date of commencement of Online Application Form: 15/08/2017.
- Last date to submit the duly filled application form: 02/09/2017.
- Examination Date: Releasing Soon.
- Posting Place: Anywhere in India.
- Official Website: http://mha.nic.in/.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive).
- Results Announcing Date: Available Soon.
- Selection Mode: Online Examination.
Pay Scale: Applicants those will be selected for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive post will be paid Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) and admissible Central Government allowances.
Online Exam: The online exam will be scheduled by concerned authority to select the eligible candidates. Date of examination will be notified very soon on the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India official website. Applicants need to qualify the below-defined exam to get selected for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive post:
- Tyre I Examination MCQs Questions.
- Tyre I Descriptive Type Questions
Exam Pattern: Applicants need to prepare according to the exam pattern given below. Here is one thing is very important that there will be negative marking of the ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I exam. So candidates have right the answers accordingly.
|Sr. No.||Mode of Exam||Description of examination||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Tier-I Objective type MCQs||General Awareness||25||25 Marks||
|Quantitative aptitude||25||25 Marks|
|Logical/analytical ability||25||25 Marks|
|English language||25||25 Marks|
|Tier-II Descriptive type||
Essay on one of the given
English comprehension &
Admit Card of IB ACIO Recruitment 2017: The concerned board is all set to lead the written exam fixed date, so candidates will have the capacity to download the call letter online from MHA official site preceding 10 to 15 days for the date of online exam. MHA has transferred the date for examination on the official site. Candidates need to visit the official site and download the concede card by presenting their application number on-time and protect the call letter for examination purpose. The Admit card is exceptionally fundamental records of the exam and without the call letter, competitors won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
>>> IB ACIO Recruitment Admit card 2017 Download
Answer Key of IB ACIO Recruitment 2017: After finishing the written exam on fixed date Official Answer Key for the online examination Tier I will be released by Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India Recruitment Department within a week from the date of online exam. As soon as exam will finish there are so many private institutes those will release the answer key same day and if candidates need to official answer key then candidates have to wait until 1 week to download the same. Aspirants can download the Tier I exam answer key set wise from official web site i.e. http://mha.nic.in very soon.
>>>IB ACIO Answer Key 2017 Download
Result of IB ACIO Recruitment 2017: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive) Recruitment 2017 written exam has been finished successfully and now candidates are searching for the result which is going to be published online on http://mha.nic.in for eligible aspirants who had given the exam on the prescribed date. Date of the government Jobs result is not yet confirmed on the official website as soon as it will be proclaimed we will inform it at this website very soon. Aspirants who will qualify the online written exam of Tier I will be called to attend the Tier II exam and if qualified then they will call for Interview.
Cut off List of IB ACIO Recruitment 2017: Cut off imprints is the base required imprints which Candidates need to accomplish in the attended written exam to get met all requirements for next round of determination strategy. The recruitment board will discharge the cut off imprints class shrewd; for example, General/SC/ST/OBC isolates for every eligible competitor. Authority takes after the different standards to set up the cut off list to select the eligible candidates. Candidates those will qualify to reserve the 33% marks will be eligible to attend the Tier II exam.
Merit List of IB ACIO Recruitment 2017: After completing all the recruitment process authority will release the merit list to short list the most eligible candidates. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Tier I, Tier II and interview. Category wise and region wise merit list will be uploaded on official website very soon.
IB ACIO Merit List 2017 Download Pdf
Process for Fill the IB ACIO Recruitment Application 2017
- Candidates have to submit their application online through MHA’s official website at www.mha.nic.in.
- Candidates need to do the registration by giving the working email id and mobile number.
- The online application may be filled in 2 parts. 1 is personal, academic, and details of the aspirants and 2nd is exam fee for the applicable aspirants.
- Now applicants need to fill the all required information in the fields and also upload the signature and photograph of the candidate in the proper format.
- Candidates no need to send the duly filled application form offline.
- Authority will inform to candidates time to time about registration number, admit card for the Tier-I exam, Tier II exam and interview through mobile and email id.
- Wrong information entered by the candidates in any fields may lead to the application rejected.
- Candidates need to print the acknowledgment of the application for future use.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Notification Pdf
|IB ACIO Tier I Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|IB ACIO Tier 2 Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
Warning Message for Recruitment of Intelligence Bureau ACIO: