Haryana Birth Certificate Online Correction Status – Registration Procedure Complete Information: Birth registration is mandatory for each person who has newly blessed with the child in the state of Haryana. To get enrolled for Birth Registration within 21 days you have to visit at nearest concerned authority or you can also apply online from the http://jansahayak.gov.in/. The birth Registration process is concluding in the as per Birth & Death Registration Act and ruling in the State of Haryana. So accordingly every Birth is to be registered within 21 days at the nearest place of its event in the approved reporting procedures. If you are searching for the Haryana Birth Certificate Online Correction then you are on right track as we have provided complete information about the Birth registration and correction process inside the Haryana State.
- 1 Haryana Birth Certificate Correction Online
- 1.1 Who can Report for Haryana Birth Certificate Online
- 1.2 Haryana Birth Certificate Status Online
- 1.3 Haryana Birth Certificate Registration Required Documents
- 1.4 Fee Structure for Registration of Birth Certificate in Haryana
- 1.5 Haryana Birth Certificate Correction Online Process
- 1.6 How to check Haryana Birth Certificate Correction Online Status
- 1.7 Important Link for Haryana Birth Certificate
- 1.8 Share this:
Haryana Birth Certificate Correction Online
You can register for your baby Birth Certificate even without a name and you can be registered the name of the child in the birth certification within 12 months from the date of birth registration free of cost.
Applicants will be entitled to get entered the baby name in the birth certificates after the due course which is 12 months, but in this case, the applicants have to pay the fee of Rs.5/ to the concerned authority to get it done.
Applicants have to informed that the name once entered in the birth certificates will not be altered or change in any circumstances.
Applicants have to read all the instructions carefully while going to apply for the birth Certificates which have been clearly mentioned online at official website of the concerned department and same has been also described below.
Who can Report for Haryana Birth Certificate Online
The list of persons those is responsible to confirm of the events to the concerned Registrar/Authority inside the 21 days of the birth.
- When the Birth has taken place in a house: The head of the residence in which a birth has taken place, the oldest person in the family, nearest relative, Anganwadi Sewika, Chawkidar, are responsible to report to the concerned registrar.
- When the Birth has taken place in Boarding House or Dharamshala: Person In-charge is the informer.
- When the Birth has taken place in Jail: Jail In-charge is responsible to inform the concerned authority.
- When the Birth has taken place in Maternity Home and other like Institution: Medical officer In-charge is responsible to report.
- When the Birth has taken place in Sadar Hospital/Sub-Divisional Hospital/Medical College: Referral Hospital citizens will acquire certification of Birth from the same concern as the deputy superintendent of the hospitals and officers In-charge of the referral hospital.
- When the Birth has taken place in a Moving Vehicle: Person In-charge of the Vehicle is the informer.
- When the Birth has taken place in a public place: Headman of the Village/In-charge of the neighboring police station is an informer.
Haryana Birth Certificate Status Online
Birth Certificates in the state of Haryana is issued by the Local appropriate PHC/CHC and M.C. for city area, within 1Week from the date of receipt of duly filled application form from the concerned applicant.
After getting application the concerned registrar will record the case and prepared the certificate accordingly and therefore provide the certificate to the concerned person.
Through official website, Applicants can check full update regarding Haryana Birth Certificate Download. In case the child born in Moving Vehicle, then the Birth Registration will take place in the primary place of the stop of the alleged vehicle.
Fee for acquiring the copies of Birth Certificate of Haryana is not mandatory to be paid by the person but you have to pay for the Birth certificate if you are demanding the duplicate copy of the same which is Rs 5/- each.
- Applicants have to obtain the application form from the concerned authority counter or can be downloaded from the http://jansahayak.gov.in/.
- Fill the form and deposit the fee along with form and required documents.
- After submitting the application, applicants will get Computer generated receiving with a unique ID with a target date.
- Concerned Clerk will accumulate entire information for Date of Birth Certificate Record and will process the same for Verification and once the verification will be done successfully the Birth Certificate will be generated handed over to the Concerned Clerk and applicants will be able to collect their dully prepared Birth Certificates after 3 days from the date of submission of the application.
Haryana Birth Certificate Registration Required Documents
Applicants have to fill the applicants form with accurate details and therefore they have to enclose below given required documents with the form. The list of required documents is provided beneath. You have to make sure that the entire required documents should be duly attested by the appropriate Gazetted Officer.
- Application on a prescribed form.
- Affidavit where the date, time and place of birth of the person should be mentioned.
- Copy of School leaving certificate, Ration Card if any, screening date of birth.
- Proof of Birth of the individual in regard to whom the Birth Certificate is required.
Fee Structure for Registration of Birth Certificate in Haryana
- Registration within a period of 21 days of Birth – No fee
- Registration after 21 days but up to 30 days of Birth – Rs.1/-
- Registration after 30 days but up to 1 year of Birth – Rs.1/-
- Registration after 1 year of Birth – Rs.1/-
Haryana Birth Certificate Correction Online Process
Applicants can modify important information such as middle name or last name, father correct name, mother name, place of birth, date and time, proper address, and gender of the individual.
Changes in the certificate for wrong printed information can be undertaken by following the similar registration process which was taken at the time of registration.
You have to submit the written request, application form along with an affidavit and undertaking from the candidates.
We have provided the entire related information concerned to How to check Haryana Date of birth Certificate Correction Status – Registration Procedure on this web page.
Before filling the online correction application form you have to read and understand the all process properly.
How to check Haryana Birth Certificate Correction Online Status
Applicants, those have applied for birth certificates are now eligible to get the progress status of their birth certificate by taking the below-given instructions: First off all candidates have to open the online official website of the board which is http://jansahayak.gov.in/.
- Get Status By Mobile No.: Applicant those have applied for the Haryana birth certificate can get status of his Application through mobile. You have to enter your “MOBILE NO.” in the given field and click on go and within few seconds the status will display on the page.
- Get Status by Last 6 digits of Application No: Applicants have to provide the Department, District, Issue Authority, Scheme, Application No, Password, and Year and then you have to click on go button. After a little wait, your status will be displayed on the PC Screen Board.
- Get Status by Full Application No: Applicants if you have application number then you have to enter the Application Number, Password and select year and then click on the go button to get the current status of your dully applied birth certificates.
Important Link for Haryana Birth Certificate
- Blank Download Form
- Required Document for Birth Certificate
- Work Flow Progress
- View Status
Official website – http://jansahayak.gov.in/BirthReg.aspx