DU Sol Admission Form 2019 – Last Date, Sol Du Application Form Apply: School of Open Learning (SOL), University of Delhi (DU) has started the online application process for the students those are interested to get admission into various UG as well as PG courses via distance learning. The complete date schedule of the admission for undergraduate courses for 2018-19 academic sessions is now accessible online on its official web portal. The DU SOL is providing the admission for 5 Under Graduates courses including BA (Honors) in English, BA (Honors) in Political Science, BA Programme, B.Com. The programme, and B.Com. (Honors) courses.
School of Open Learning is very vital as well as an exceptional education platform for the students who wish to complete their graduation without attending the regular colleges/ university. DU SOL is the best alternative for such students who are not able to carry on studies due to their employment or busy in any other interests. Students need to visit the DUSOL web portal and apply for the course in which you wish to take the admission. Before going to fill the online application students should read all the guidelines and make sure your eligibility for the same.
To fill the online application in SOL, a student is required to produce an intermediate/ 10+2 class completed certificates from any acknowledged education board. Applicants need to submit their online application for the preferred branch within the time limit which is available online. After submission of the application, students should keep the acknowledgment slip with them for further reference.
Delhi University SOL Admission Form 2019
Delhi University School of Open Learning (SOL) admission to Undergraduate courses (2018-2019) is now started online. Every one of the students looking for admission to the UG courses offered by SOL is required to enlist online on UG affirmation web-based interface of University of Delhi. Selection of the applicants will be done by merit which they have been attained in the aggregate. Selected students should furnish the entire necessary documents whenever will be asked during the admission and need to deposit the same with the required admission fee.
To get updates with news and updates concerned to UG admissions, students should visit at UG admission portal. The selection of the applicants for the PG courses will be done through an entrance test which will be conducted by the DUSOL and students need to secure minimum required marks in the said test. Applicants those will be qualified to take the admission need to appear in the university campus with all required documents and fee to attend the counseling process. After a specific date frame, no any admission will be granted to the students.
DU SOL UG/PG Admission Important Information:
Only those applicants will be considered for admission those will fulfill the minimum required norms of the university. We have provided the entire process and direct link to apply for the admission on this web portal. After effective installment, your SOL Roll number and charge receipt number will be shown on the screen. Note these down and protect it. Keep in mind to collect a print from the fee receipt and ID card of the same which will be produced after you have finished the whole procedure.
- Admission Stream/Branches: Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes.
- University: Delhi University School of Open Learning
- Application Mode: Online.
- Start Date to Apply Online: Available Soon.
- Last Date to Apply Online: Notified Soon.
- Admit card: Accessible soon.
- Entrance Exam: Accessible soon.
- UG/PG Merit List Availability: Accessible soon.
- Academic year: 2018-2019.
- Official Website: sol.du.ac.in
Eligibility: All Indian can get admission in DUSOL and can complete their UG as well as PG accordingly.
Age: According to rules of the DU SOL, there is no base age bar for the students willing to take admission to the Graduate or Post Graduate courses.
Required Documents: Applicants should ensure that they have to produce the following documents at the time to examination.
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Duly filled Admission Form.
- Bank Draft Category wise
- Self-attested Photocopy of Tenth Class passing Certificate.
- Certificates for verification during the time of admission.
- Self-attested Photocopy of 12th Class Passing mark sheet/Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in original of the respective University.
- Self-attested Photocopy of Undergraduate Degree I, II and III year Marksheet/ certificates if applying for PG.
- Income Certificate, if taking the benefit of fee concession.
- Self-attested photocopy of RCC if applied in SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. category.
- Self-attested Xerox of BPL Ration Card.
- The Enrolment number allotted by the University is must be mentioned in the admission application form.
How to Apply for DU Sol Admission Form 2019 – Last Date, Sol Du Application
Hopefuls need to seek after an authentic channel to apply for the SOL DU UG and PG Admission Process 2018-19. Applicants should take all the steps within due date only. Since all the process will be completed online system so read all instructions for the same very keenly.
Understudies must recollect the last date to apply for DU SOL UG Admission 2018. In like manner, you ought to collect the SOL DU UG PG Admission prospectus meticulously from the official web portal of the university. Here we are giving you a part of implies that you can seek after to apply permanently.
- Students need to visit at the SOL, DU registered website https://sol.du.ac.in.
- Now applicants should click on new user link and registered themselves for the same by providing the name, email id, mobile number in the given fields.
- After completion of online registration students will find the password on the submitted phone number and E-Mail Id.
- Now applicants should log in with registered email id and password and fill the application correctly.
- Applicants should submit only required and accurate details in the fields and upload all requested documents and photo of students in proper size.
- If applicants are submitting their application within time then they have to pay the required application fee as per requested in the application and if after due date then they have to pay the late fee also.
- Students should keep the acknowledgment slip of the duly submitted application with them until the end of the admission process.