CTET 2018 Online Application Form, Notification, Exam Date & Others: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is the test that will be conducted every year by CBSE where the candidates will get their eligibility certificate as the primary class teacher and upper primary class teacher. The primary class teacher when passing the CTET exam and got certified they will be qualified to take the classes from 1 to 5 whereas the upper primary class teacher will be qualified to take the classes from 6 to 10 when they pass the exam and got certified. CTET 2018 Online Application Form, Notification and Exam Date has been released that soon it is going to conduct the CTET examination on 16th September 2018. Candidates who wish to apply for teaching opportunities can apply for this exam by referring to the official website @ ctet.nic.in. Here is some important information about the CTET 2018 examination
- 1 CTET 2018 Application Form
- 1.1 Important Dates for CTET Online Application Form 2018
- 1.2 CTET 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for CTET Online Form 2018
- 1.4 How to Apply for CTET 2018 Online Application Form
- 1.5 Important Link
- 1.6 CTET 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.7 CTET 2018 Admit Card
- 1.8 CTET 2018 Result Cut off
- 1.9 Share this:
CTET 2018 Application Form
CTET is an eligibility test which is required to be certified to apply for the different further exams including TET, NTT, TGT, etc. here, there is no fixed number of posts are allotted since the vacancies number are divided into many as the different exams were being conducted by the government in different regions. But the latest number of vacancies will soon get released on the official website. If you people want to gain more information, just go to the official website and search for the details regarding CTET 2018 Notification.
- Examination Name: CTET 2018
- Organized by: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Exam Mode: Online
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: ctet .nic.in
Important Dates for CTET Online Application Form 2018
- CTET 2018 Apply Online Starting Date: 22nd June 2018
- CTET Application Form 2018 Last Date: 19th July up to (17:00 Hrs)
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 21st July before 3.30 p.m
- CTET 2018 Exam Date: 16th September
CTET 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to appear for the CTET 2018 Exam must satisfy at least one of the below-referred lists of the available condition. Here, the eligibility criteria for primary class teacher and the upper primary class teacher may differ. Candidates who wish to appear for CTET exam 2018 must overcome all the below eligibility criteria. So, let’s look at some of the eligibility criteria,
Educational Qualification for CTET Online Form 2018
- For Primary Class Teacher Examination (For Class I-V)
Candidate must have finished their class 12th with at least 50% of scores or they should have cleared the entire subject in their final year of diploma education.
- For Upper Primary Class Teacher Examination (For Class VI-VII)
Candidate must have completed Graduation degree without any backlogs.
Candidates who want to appear for the exam must satisfy the age limit and only those who are eligible are permitted to apply and to write the CTET exam 2018 online.
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Maximum- No Limit
CTET 2018 Application Fees
The candidate should pay the following application fees for appearing in this exam.
It may vary depends upon the caste system,
General / OBC: For Paper- I or II: Rs 600/-
For Both Paper- I & II: Rs 1,000/-
ST/SC/ PWD: For Paper- I or II: Rs 300/-
For Both Paper- I & II: Rs 500/-
How to Apply for CTET 2018 Online Application Form
As they referred in the official website, application form filling started on June 22, 2018, which has been released by the CTET notification officially. Candidates who want to apply for the exam go to the official website and submit the application form before the ending date which has been announced earlier.
For user’s guide, steps to be followed while applying for the CTET 2018 Application
- At first, the candidate must visit the official website of state @ www.ctet.nic.in
- Then click on the button as apply online
- Click register for CTET and do save this registration number for further processing on the application
- Now the instruction will get displayed on the screen. Read them and do accordingly as they said in the instruction
- Now the CTET 2018 Exam application form will get displayed on the screen
- Now fill out the form by entering all the mandatory details it asks for
- Do check thoroughly and click on next button
- Now upload your scanned photos and scanned signatures as per the size they mentioned in the instructions
- Now it will ask for the payment. You can deposit the application fees through online payment method with the use of net banking, debit card or credit card.
- Application Fees differ for each category which is mentioned in the instructions. Pay fees accordingly else your application form will get disqualified.
- Now click on submit button
- You will get notified with the message displaying Application form is successful
- For future references, take out the hard copy of the application form
|CTET 2018 Exam Notice||Link Here|
|CTET 2018 Notification||Link Here|
|CTET 2018 Online Application Form||Link Here|
|CTET Official Website||Link Here|
CTET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be the multiple choice question paper. Exam timing duration hour is one and a half hour and no negative marks will get added to each wrong answer. For class 1 to 5, two papers will be conducted in the morning hours and for class 6 to 10, the papers will be conducted in the evening session.
For Paper 1 for Class I to V (Primary Stage):
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II ( Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I ( Compulsory)||30||30|
For Paper II for Class-VIII (Upper Primary)
|Subject||Number of Question (MCQ)||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy ( Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I ( Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II ( Compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science ( for Maths and Science Teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies/Social Science ( For SST teacher) either IV or V||60||60|
CTET 2018 Admit Card
The CBSE will release the admit card before 10 to 15 days of commencement of exam. This admits card will get released only for those applicants who have genuinely filled their application form within the fixed date of application process ending date. The CTET admit card 2018 will get released through online mode. To download the admit card through online, candidate need to enter the registration number and password.
CTET 2018 Result Cut off
Hence all candidates who want to fulfill their dream of becoming a teacher can apply for this examination and are requested to fill the CTET 2018 Online Application Form and get info about the Notification, and Exam Date. All the other information about the exam will get released on the official website so candidates are requested to visit the website often and get an update with the latest information. Candidate can also take CTET Online Test Series 2018 to practice with and to get a good score in the main exam.
More details regarding click here