The CISF appeared in the year of 1969 with an unassuming starting, having three brigades, to give incorporated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, involved the ordering statures of the economy. CISF is as of now giving security cover to atomic establishments, space foundations, air terminals, seaports, control plants, delicate Government structures and ever legacy landmarks. Among the critical duties as of late endowed to the CISF are the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, VIP Security, Disaster Management and foundation of a Formed Police Unit (FPU) of the UN in Haiti. Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force (Ministry of Home Affairs) is now all set to recruit the 378 constable/tradesmen in the CISF 2017 department.
Latest Update: We have also provided the procedure for online submission of the CISF Constable Application right here on this web page. As per the schedule, the candidates must do the registration before going to fill the application at website https://cisfrectt.in.
- 1 CISF Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 cisf.gov.in recruitment 2017-18
- 1.2 CISF Vacancy 2017 for Constable, Tradesmen & Firemen
- 1.3 CISF Recruitment 2017 – 378 Constable, Tradesmen, and Firemen Bharti Post wise
- 1.4 CISF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017 -18
- 1.5 Required Documents time to fill CISF Online Application Form
- 1.6 Exam Pattern of CISF Examination 2017
- 1.7 CISF Tradesmen Recruitment Application Form 2017
- 1.8 Process to submit the CISF Online Application Form 2017-18
- 1.9 CISF Recruitment – 378 Constable & Tradesmen Bharti Apply Online Notification
- 1.10 CISF Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.11 Important Searches
- 1.12 Share this:
CISF Recruitment 2017
CISF Recruitment Latest News has been released online and now accessible at CISF official web portal i.e. http://www.cisf.gov.in/. Online applications have been invited from only Male Indian peoples for filling up the 378d temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Cook, Sweeper, Plumber Carpenter, Barber, Electrician, Mason, Boot Maker, Mali, Painter, and Washerman.
Applicants are suggested to visit the official website and fill their application form latest by 20/11/2017. Application submitted after the due date will not be entertained.
Applicants need to download the official notification of CISF Recruitment 2017 and read it carefully and get understand all the norms required to be eligible to fill this application form.
We have also mentioned all required norms for the same and given the direct link to download the notification and fill-up the CISF Bharti 2017 for Constable Posts.
cisf.gov.in recruitment 2017-18
Application from eligible contenders will be accepted only via Online Mode no any other way of submission will be accepted. The facility of online applications submission has been provided on the CISF official website https://cisfrectt.in.
The online application must be filled with unique and accurate information and must be submitted from 14/10/2017 to 20/11/2017 only.
Aspirants ought to visit CISF website at https://cisfrectt.in and click on the Recruitment for Constable (Tradesmen) “Apply” link and then download the comprehensive instructions to fill the online application and should study the directions carefully prior doing any entry or choosing options.
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Exam Name||CISF Recruitment Written Examination 2017-18|
|Post Name||Tradesmen, Constable & Cook & Others|
|Number of Posts||378 Posts|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||26 October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||20 November 2017|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Published|
|Written Exam Syllabus||Publ|
CISF Vacancy 2017 for Constable, Tradesmen & Firemen
Prior to filling the online application, contenders have a recent passport size photograph scanned and signature for uploading purpose.
Subsequent to presenting the online application, the applicants are required to have printed from the at last submitted online application and hold the same with them.
Candidates are not required to submit printed the version of duly filled online application to any office of CISF either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or some other archives.
Applicants are requested to submit the printout of the online application Form of CISF alongside self-confirmed reports with the help of their qualification as and when called for document verifications.
Important Details about the CISF Recruitment Notification 2017 – 378 Constable & Tradesmen Bharti Apply Online
CISF Recruitment 2017 – 378 Constable, Tradesmen, and Firemen Bharti Post wise
|Sr. No.||Name of the Constable /Tradesmen -2017||Total vacancies|
VACANCIES FOR EX-SERVICEMEN
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
CISF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017 -18
Age Limit: Applicants those are ready to fill the online application for CISF 378 Constable, & Tradesmen post must have their age between 18th to 23rd years. Maximum age boundary of 5 years shall be permissible to all candidates who had generally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir and children & dependents of victims destroyed in the communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat and 1984 riots.
Required Educational Qualification: The contenders should have passed 10th class or its equivalent from any accepted board or university for skillful trades (i.e. Cook, Barber, Carpenter, Electrician, Boot Maker, Mason, Plumber, Mali, Painter, and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute which is known as ITI trained candidates will be preferred but Sweeper is exempted to have skilled trades.
- Candidates those belong to General, SC and OBC candidates have their Height: 170 Cms and Chest must be minimum 80 Cms and with minimum expansion of 05 Cms as after expansions Chest must be 80-85 Cms.
- Candidates, those are from Gorkhas, Dogras, Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Marathas and aspirants belonging to the Regions of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Sikkim, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J & K subject to produce the certificate must have their Height: 165 Cms and Chest must be minimum 78 Cms and with minimum expansion of 05 Cms as after expansions Chest must be 78-83 Cms.
- Candidates belong to the ST category must have their Height: 162.5 Cms and Chest must be minimum 76 Cms and with minimum expansion of 05 Cms as after expansions Chest must be 76-81 Cms.
Application fee: As per notification application fee which is Rs.100/- has been fixed for General and OBC candidates which are needed to pay via prescribed manner. Aspirants belonging to Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are excused to pay the application fee only on the condition candidate who had applied for exam mentioning their category as SC / ST should produce a certificate in any proper format released by any pertinent authority to prove his category.
If any candidate fails to show the relevant certificate in any fit format then his candidature will be canceled at PET/PST stage automatically. The application fee must be deposit in below-given criteria only:
- Through SBI Challan (Challan other than State Bank of India will not be accepted).
- Net Banking via any bank
- Credit card/Debit Card of any bank.
Applicants will be selected for the applied post only if they able to fulfill the various selection criteria with required cut off marks. Selection test will be conducted trade-wise at fixed date and time at various selected places over the nation. The recruitment process will consist of below mention rounds:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Required Documents time to fill CISF Online Application Form
Below mentioned original testimonial/ documents required for who qualified in PET/PST will be scrutinized. Aspirants those will fail to present required original testimonials/certificates will be eliminated.
- Educational certificates
- Date of birth certificate. (10th pass certificate).
- Domicile certificate issued by competent authority.
- SC/ST and OBC Certificate
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
- No Objection Certificate in case of the candidate is serving in Govt./Semi-Govt. Departments from their chief of the department.
- 4 passport size recent photographs of the aspirants.
- In addition to the original certificates, the aspirants must carry the Xerox/photocopy of caste, educational, technical/ trade and experience credentials, driving license, etc.
Admit Card for CISF Recruitment 2017
After released the date of the exam the CISF official has released the hall ticket for qualified applicants. The Call-up letter/Admit card of the concerned exam must download the eligible candidate which is now uploaded on the CISF website https://cisfrectt.in at each phase i.e. for PET/PST & documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Detailed medical examination throughout the selection process.
Applicants must have to admit card with them in all round of selection process as without admit card candidates will not be permitted to join the selection test. Authority will not send the admit card to the candidates by post or any other medium so don’t forget to download the admit card online.
In case of failure to get download the admit cards for PET/PST & documentation, Trade Test and other examination from the registered website, the aspirants should get in touch with the concerned selection centers at least 7 days prior PET/PST, Trade Test, Written Test or Medical Examination and documentation.
Exam Pattern of CISF Examination 2017
Applicants must study the required and pertinent books and notes as per given patterns and syllabus. Applicants have to download the exam syllabus and pattern and do the exam preparation accordingly.
Applicants have must Knowledge of elementary mathematics logical aptitude, General awareness /knowledge Ability to observe & distinguish pattern basic knowledge in Hindi / English.
The written test has been set to be conducted on OMR based. Question Paper will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions which hold 01 marks for each right answers.
CISF Tradesmen Recruitment Application Form 2017
There are various selection stages which each applicant ought to pass with proper marks. Aspirants who will qualify in PET/PST, documentation & trade test will only be eligible to appear in OMR based/computer-based written examination.
The aspirants those will qualify the written test will be shortlisted on the basis of on performance in written examination and marks secured in the test for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) based.
The candidates have to appear for the medical examination as per the accordance existing in the medical procedure to judge the candidate’s physical and medical fitness as mentioned in the eligibility conditions.
All the information related to various stages selection will be uploaded online time to time. Applicants must stay tuned with us or official website to be updated about all the process date and time of CISF recruitment process 2017.
The written test has been set to be conducted on OMR based. Question Paper will consist of 100 objective types multiple choice questions which hold 01 marks for each right answers.The written examination will be conducted in Hindi & English and subsequently result in the written test will be uploaded to the official website.
Result of CISF Recruitment 2017 Tradesmen
After conducting the CISF Recruitment 378 Constable Tradesmen on fixed date authority will publish the result. Applicants those will qualify the exam will be called for to attend the further round of selection process.
Before upload, the online result board will publish the answer key and after getting the objection if any from candidates result will be finalized and will be transferred online at https://cisfrectt.in/. You can check fill details regarding CISF Recruitment Application Form 2017 through this web portal.
It is very important for the candidates that they must clear the exam with good marks only. If they fail to secure extraordinary marks then they will not be taken further to attend the rest examination formalities for the selection.
Cut off Marks of CISF Recruitment 2017 Online Apply
Cut off marks is must to be secured by the applicants in the exam. The qualifying marks of CISF constable is 35% for General category candidates and 33% for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen belongs candidates.
The aspirants will be called for next stage which is Medical Examination entirely on the basis of their performance/marks collected in written examination and cut off imprints (category wise) which will be decided by the concerned authority after completion of the written examination.
Applicants have to visit online at CISF official website to check the declared cut off marks for the applied post.
Merit List of CISF Bharti 2017
Candidates who will succeed to score more than the minimum cut off marks fixed by the CISF in the Written test for each Sector/Trade/Category will be eligible to appear in the Medical Examination.
The selection board shall have the discretion to fix dissimilar qualifying values for aspirants after completion of PST/PET, Trade Test and Written Examination, documentation, Trade wise, Sector-wise, and Category wise merit list for General, SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen.
The merit list will be drawn separately on the basis of combined imprints obtained in the written test by the aspirants. After getting the merit list applicants will be allotted the appointment letter for the applied post.
Process to submit the CISF Online Application Form 2017-18
The duly filled application must be submitted via ONLINE mode at the relevant Zonal DIsG (ARCs) specified beneath:-
|Sr. No.||Name of the State /UT in which the aspirants resides||Name of the Officer to whom application must be sent|
|1.||Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa||DIG/CISF East Zone HQrs, Boring Road, Pataliputra Patna-800 013 (Bihar)|
Chhatisgarh, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Maharastra
|DIG/CISF West Zone HQrs-I CISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)-410210.|
|3.||Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan, Punjab Uttar Pradesh||DIG/CISF North Zone–I HQrs CISF NZ-I HQrs Mahipalpur (Bypass Road) New Delhi. 110 037 (Delhi)|
Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Kerala,
Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
|DIG/CISF South Zone HQrs D Block, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090 (Tamil Nadu)|
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal
|DIG/North East Zone HQrs, CISF Premises No.533, CISF East Kolkata, Township Kasba, Kolkatta 700 107 (West Bengal)|
CISF Recruitment – 378 Constable & Tradesmen Bharti Apply Online Notification
Applicants those are going to fill the online application need to follow the below-defined process to complete the online process:
- To apply online for CISF constable post candidate must visit at CISF official website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in and click on the link given Recruitment for Constable (Tradesmen) “Apply”.
- Now applicants need to download the application form notification and ready it properly to understand all the norms which are given to fill the application.
- Applicants need to, first of all, do the registration with their proper email id and mobile number.
- Contenders have to fill-up the CISF Online Application Form after finishing the registration from the official website of the CISF Department.
- Post login at official website contenders must fill the “Personal Details” and all required details in the particular fields specifically.
- Now candidates need to upload their scanned image and signature in the proper format.
- Now applicants ought to deposit the required online application fee in a suitable way. The payment of application fee must be made online only and the receipt of the fees should be kept with candidates and present during the PET/PST, documentation & Trade Test.
- Applicants have to recheck the data filled in the fields as after final submission they will not able to change or modify any information filed in the application in any circumstances.
- Each applicant has to submit the only application as multiple applications will lead to rejection.
- Now aspirants have to download the confirmation page or acknowledgment receipt which has been collected after final submission and keep it safe for future use.
- Applicants are not necessary to submit the printed version of the CISF online application to any office of CISF by hand or post as or some other archives. They will be required to submit the printout of online CISF application alongside self-bore witness to archives in support of their qualification as and when called for.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Details
- Click here to Apply Online
- Click here Download Official Notification pdf
|1. HPSSSB Recruitment 2017 Technician & PGT Posts||Check Here|
|2. MP Patwari Recruitment Apply Online for 9235 Posts||Check Here|
|3. REET Online Application Form 25000 Vacancy Apply Online||Check Here|
|4. Rajasthan Police Constable Online Application Form||Check Here|
|5. SSC GD Constable Recruitment GD Online Application Form||Check Here|
अगर आपको ये पोस्ट पसंद आई हो तो कृपा कर के सोशल वेबसाइट ( फेसबुक, ट्विटर और गूगल प्लस) पर शेयर जरूर करें अगर आपके मन में इस पोस्ट को लेके कोई भी सवाल हैं निचे दिए गए कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट करें