BOB PO Exam Syllabus 2018 Probationary Officer “New Pattern” Pdf Download: The Bank of Baroda initiates the process of recruiting Baroda Bank Probationary Officer. This Exam is the online examination after getting selected in the online written exam alone the candidates will be called for further rounds. The online application form for this examination gets started in June 2018 and ends in July 2018. The number of vacancies is of 600 each candidate has to apply via online. The BOB PO Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018 are also available in the official website of Bank of Baroda. Indeed this Bank job recruitment is a great chance for the candidates who are searching for the Bank Jobs. This Government job has several vacancies so avail it without dealing. To attain the online examination the candidates have to submit their online application before the due date unless the application will not be accepted. The last date for online application is July 2nd, 2018.
BOB PO Exam Syllabus 2018
All the applied candidates should look for the updated syllabus and exam pattern by visiting the board website. Since the pattern may change according to their requirements.
BOB candidates selecting method:
Only two exams are conducted on this recruitment. That is
- Online Written Exam and Descriptive Test
- Psychometric Test (Qualifying) and Group Discussion and Personal Interview
BOB PO Exam Pattern 2018
- Online Written Exam and Descriptive Test:
In this online written examination the candidates have to attend normal exam for 2 Hours 30 minutes and later the Descriptive Test will be started and the duration for this exam is of 30 minutes.
Online test has
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude is conducted for the total of 75 marks which holds 50 questions.
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness has 40 questions with 40 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude is of 50 marks with 40 questions. All these tests will be given in both English and Hindi language
- The English Language has 35 questions with 35 marks so totally for 200 marks the exam will be conducted.
- Only one part is of English Language (Letter writing & Essay) with 2 question with the overall mark of 50.
Psychometric Test (Qualifying) and Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
The candidates who got pass mark in the online written test only will be called for the Psychometric Test (Qualifying), Group Discussion and Personal Interview. This test syllabus is equivalent to the Syllabus of SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2018 so the candidates can check that syllabus too.
On the whole, the selection on the Group Discussion & Other Set of Interview will be based on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test and it is considered by the Bank.
While coming to the GD and Personal interview the candidates have to face the interview by means of the mentioned documents. In case if you fail to bring means those candidates will be rejected further. No way of sending the documents and other materials in a separate way.
BOB PO Exam Syllabus 2018
- Number Ranking
- Alphabet Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number System
- Decimal & Fractions
- Problems on Ages
General/ Banking Awareness:
- India and Its Neighboring Countries
- Subject-Verb Agreement
|BOB PO Admit Card 2018||Check Here|
Instructions to follow while attending BOB PO Written Test 2018
- Candidates who scored less mark in the objective test means the mark in the descriptive test will be evaluated.
- There will be a reduction in the marks for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For every wrong answer in the Objective test will be reduced with 0.25 marks from the correctly answered question.
- In case if the candidates leave the question without answering it then there is no reduction in the mark.
- For the purpose of final consideration, the candidates have to obtain a minimum total score in the online test for Psychometric Assessment Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
The above mentioned BOB PO Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018 are for the objective of reference purpose alone. So the candidates have to visit the official website of Bank of Baroda that is www.bankofbaroda.com. Therefore don’t miss this opportunity and immediately apply for this recruitment to get placed in the Central Government job. Prepare and practice on each and every related topic which you feel important to cover.