Bihar PRD Lekhpal Recruitment 2018 -4192 Technical Assistant Bharti Apply Online: Panchayati Raj Department, Vikas Bhawan, New Secretariat, Patna, Bihar has announced the recruitment notification to fill the 4192 vacant seats for the post of Lekhpal Account-cum IT Assistant and Technical Assistant. Applicants those are eligible as per specified criteria are hereby informed to visit at Panchayati Raj Department Govt. of Bihar official website at http://biharprd.bih.nic.in/, download the notification and read it properly and if you are fulfilling the entire prescribed condition need to apply online. Candidates those will be selected for the vacant post will be posted in the notified districts only on the temporary basis and they cannot be treated as the permanent employee. Applicants are suggested to keep visiting the official website to get all latest updates in this regards promptly and accurately.
- 1 Bihar PRD Lekhpal Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Bihar PRD Lekhpal Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Bihar PRD Lekhpal Bharti 2018 Age Limit
- 1.3 biharprd.bih.nic.in Panchayati Raj Bihar PRD Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 How to Fill Panchayati Raj Bihar PRD Lekhpal Application Form 2018 for 4192 Posts
- 1.5 Important Link
- 1.6 Share this:
Bihar PRD Lekhpal Recruitment 2018
Applicants are requested to submit their duly filled online application within prescribed date and time frame with all required documents. We have also provided the complete information related to this Bihar PRD Lekhpal Recruitment 2018 such as start and end date of online application, issue of admit card, required age, the minimum required education, cut off and merit list of the said recruitment process.
There is no any selection test for the applicants as the selection of the applicants for the requested posts will be done through merit list which will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by applicants in the minimum required qualifying examination as per applied post.
|Name of the Department||Bihar Panchayat Raj Department|
|Recruiting Department||Panchayati Raj Department Govt. of Bihar|
|Name of the Post||Lekhpal IT Assistant and Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||4192 Vacancies|
|Job Type||Govt. Job (Temporary)|
|Post Location||Various Districts of Bihar State|
|Applications Start Date||August 2018|
|Application End Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Bihar PRD Lekhpal Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important that every contender should know about the eligibility norms set by the selection committee. We have provided the complete information below for the applicants:
Educational Qualification for Bihar PRD Lekhpal Vacancy 2018
Applicants those are going to apply for the above-notified post need to have blow mentioned passing certificates:
For the Post of Lekhpal Account-cum IT Assistant: Required to have to B.Com Degree from the registered University/ College. Applicants having the M.Com or CA degree will be eligible to get 20 Marks as the bonus during the preparation of the merit list.
For the Post of Technical Assistant: Applicants must have to Diploma in Civil Engineering from any authorized polytechnic.
Bihar PRD Lekhpal Bharti 2018 Age Limit
As per Panchayati raj Bihar PRD Notification 2018 accessible online the minimum and maximum age and relaxation in the upper age limit is described below. Applicants those come under the reserved category will be eligible to get age relaxation as per government norms.
- Male Candidates belong to Unreserved category: 37 Years
- Male and Female Candidates belong to OBC/EBC category: 40 Years
- Female aspirants belong to Unreserved category: 40 Years
- Male & Female belong to SC/ST Category: 42 Years
Application Fee for Bihar PRD Lekhpal Assistant Vacancy 2018
- Applicants have to pay the application fee as per decided by the selection committee.
biharprd.bih.nic.in Panchayati Raj Bihar PRD Recruitment 2018
The Panchayati Raj Department Govt. of Bihar will shortlist the applicants for the notified post as per collected marks in the particular examination. For the Post of Lekhpal Account-cum, IT Assistant merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by applicants in B.Com Degree and candidates having the M.Com or CA degree will be eligible to get 20 Marks as a bonus during the preparation of the merit list.
Applicants those will be finally selected for the post of Lekhpal –cum IT Assistant need to proficient in the computer within 3 months. For the Post of Technical Assistant, merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in Diploma in Civil Engineering from any authorized polytechnic.
Applicants those have secured maximum marks in the exam will be selected first for the notified post. In case the marks are the same in the selection examination then maximum age holder will get selected first.
How to Fill Panchayati Raj Bihar PRD Lekhpal Application Form 2018 for 4192 Posts
Recently, the Panchayat Raj Department Government Bihar has released Bihar PRD Recruitment Notification 2018 to appoint the highly qualified and proficient candidates for 4192 posts of Lekhpal Cum-IT Assistant and Technical Assistant. The application form is available online on http://biharprd.bih.nic.in/. Applicants who wish to attend the Panchayati Raj Bihar Department, Government of Bihar recruitment process to ought to fill out the application by attaching the proper fee online within due date. We have provided the process to fill out the application online below:
- First of all, applicants need to reach the official website of Bihar Panchayat Raj Department i.e. http://biharprd.bih.nic.in/.
- Now you have to look for Bihar PRD Lekhpal Recruitment 2018.
- Thereafter you have to hit on the notification link.
- Now the Notification is appearing on the screen in Pdf format.
- Read and understand the whole process and instructions properly.
- Now click on the apply online link. And does the registration process by filling your working email id and mobile number if the field by following the instructions.
- After successful registration, you have to fill out the application properly.
- Now attach the scanned copies of photographs, signatures and all related supporting documents and click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the duly submitted application form for the further use.
|Online Application Form||Apply Here Released Soon|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Check Here|