AP Yuvanestham Registration 2018-19 – Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released the most recent and innovative plan of Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is has initiated a big step. The Government is decided to give unemployment stipend to the jobless youth of the AP State. Andhra Pradesh Government has started this allowance from 2nd October Tuesday 2018. Under this, the jobless youngster will get unemployment allowance of Rs. 1000 Rupees every month. The Honorable Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has started this scheme which is called ‘Chief Minister Yuva Nestam’. In this scheme around 12 lakh, unemployed youth will benefit based on the eligibility standard in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- 1 AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Yojana 2018
- 1.1 AP Yuva Nestham Registration 2018-19 required Norms
- 1.2 Role Mode Youth for AP Yuva Nestham Online Registration
- 1.3 AP Yuvanestham Registration 2018-19 – Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online Process and Guidelines:
- 1.4 AP Yuva Nestham Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Step by Step Guidelines to do the online Registration for AP Yuvanestham Registration 2018-19
- 1.6 Important Link
- 1.7 Share this:
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Yojana 2018
The beneficiary will be applicable to get a monthly allowance to pursue skill development courses as well as decrease the burden on the family of jobless youngsters. Applicants can do the online registration via computer or by mobile app and notification of the scheme can find out through a web portal i.e. http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/. As per latest updates, Lakhs of unemployed people of Andhra Pradesh State enrolled for the same on this portal. The motive to launch this scheme is to financial help to such jobless youth. The applicants those are jobless and belong to AP State resident need to visit at the official website and register themselves for the pertaining scheme as per released date and time frame Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Online Registration will be closed on Thursday, 25th October 2018.
AP Yuva Nestham Registration 2018-19 required Norms
Candidates going to do the online registration for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham must fulfill the below-mentioned norms:
- Applicant should not be an employee dismissed from Central / State government service. The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicants must complete the educational qualification and as per norms, the at least educational qualification is Graduation or any type of Diploma of 2 years or more than 2-year duration.
- Applicants those are having Movable or Immovable belongings or having 4 or above wheelers will not be entitled to the said scheme.
- Applicants those are interested in this scheme need to be jobless and should be resident of State of Andhra Pradesh only.
- Applicants those have taken the benefit of financial help including the loan under any state government scheme or self-employment scheme and taken the subsidy of above Rs. 50,000/- will not be eligible.
- Only those candidates will be eligible to take the enrollment for this scheme those are falling in the age group of 22-35 years.
- Candidate ought not to be a worker rejected from Central/State Govt. driven organization. The candidate should not be alleged with any criminal offense.
- Candidates must be from the family which is falling in under the poverty line. Entire entitle members of the family shall be measured for the said scheme.
- Candidates taking the education or doing the government or non-government job or self-employed are not eligible for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme.
- Community & Caste preference will be applicable as per the criteria.
- Applicants doing the registration for “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2018” need to have to produce required documents including Ration card, Aadhaar, SSC, and Graduation certificates.
Role Mode Youth for AP Yuva Nestham Online Registration
AP Yuvanestham Registration 2018-19 – Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online Process and Guidelines:
There are lots of candidates those are jobless in the AP State and waiting for such types of the scheme so that they can get some money to live a prestigious life without begging on the road. The AP State Government has launched the scheme on 2nd October 2018 and applicants need to visit at official website of the government and does the online registration will before prescribed time frame.
After a certain period, the official link will be closed and not any fresh application will be accepted in this regards. Applicants are informed to please ensure while going to apply for the scheme need to possess the required important documents which are Aadhaar Number.
Their Mobile Number should be Linked with Aadhaar is mandatory. Original or Xerox copy of Graduate/ Diploma/Post Graduate Certificates must be produced for verification. During the registration, applicants have to submit the Register No. or Hall ticket Number which is accessible in the pertaining Certificate. White Ration Card is also must.
AP Yuva Nestham Eligibility Criteria
Step by Step Guidelines to do the online Registration for AP Yuvanestham Registration 2018-19
The eligible and entitled candidates are hereby informed to visit at AP Govt. official website at http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/ and do the online registration by taking the steps provided below:
- Candidates are requested to visit at official website for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham at http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/register.html.
- Applicants have to enter the Aadhaar No. in the given field and need to verify the same with OTP which will be sent to the registered mobile number which is linked with Aadhar.
- Now applicants have to enter the OTP in the box and click on Verify OTP button.
- After the check, the details applicants have to click on Apply/Online button.
- Applicants need to fill all the remaining details and click on submit button.
- Candidates need to keep the acknowledge slip with them for future reference.