AP ICET Result 2018 “Manabadi” Rank Card, Scorecard, Cut off and Merit List: The APICET is the acronym for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test, which is a state level entrance examination for verified admission to management programmes. The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is duly conducted by the renowned Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the state’s educational board, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission of candidates into various MBA programmes in universities and reputed colleges of Andhra Pradesh for various extensive courses. It is very much similar to other state conducted examinations for admitting students into various colleges and Universities under the state province. In this article, we will discuss various information and details related to an examination that each and every candidate must know.
AP ICET 2018 Result
AP ICET Council has released the AP ICET 2018 preliminary answer key for letting the students to match and check the answers to the questions they have entered during the actual online test. This will give them an appropriate estimate of their AP ICET 2018 score for the year. The answer key for preliminary is available to the students for viewing in online mode from May 4, 2018. In case of any kind of objection regarding preliminary key, all the candidates can apply for objection immediately.
|Organization Name||Venkateswara University|
|Exam Name||Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Date of Exam||2 May 2018|
|Information About||AP ICET Result 2018|
However, the last date to submit the objection on the preliminary key is May 6, 2018, and prior to the date, no other objections will be taken into account. The verified release of the final answer key along with AP ICET 2018 results will be on May 12, 2018.
AP ICET Result 2018 Manabadi
After the students have given the examination and check for any kind of objections that might have ended their admission process, the board will release the final results of the candidates who appeared in the examination. The result for AP ICET 2018 is very likely to be announced on May 12, 2018, as announced by the council.
AP ICET 2018 results will be declared duly in the form of ranks of the candidates who appeared to give the examination. After the final declaration of results of the AP ICET 2018, candidates will be given appointment dates and figures related to their counseling pattern as per the ranks they obtained.
They will be able to go for the final rounds for the admission into different MBA colleges of the state. Therefore students work very hard so that they can get a very close friend in the examination for better counseling and admission into top colleges within the state province.
How to Check the AP ICET Result 2018
Since everything needs to be done online we have mentioned the important steps that you can follow on getting hands on the AP ICET Merit List 2018.
- On the Website of the board, the candidate can get the link to AP ICET Result 2018 portal easily on the home screen.
- Then, enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth and other personal details and click on Login Button.
- Take the print out of The AP ICET Result and Merit List 2018 which consists of Candidate Individual Marks with Score.
- Download the Merit Sheet of your result as a Hard Copy for future use and reference during Counselling and Admission time.
So this is the easiest way in which area candidate can check their final results and keep it with them for future reference at different steps during the admission procedure. A student’s rank on the merit list influences the kind of counseling he or she will be receiving from the board and thereby getting admitted to a good college depends on it as well. The higher the rank one has received the better counseling the candidate will get.
AP ICET Cut Off Marks 2018
The exam conducting the board of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) has prescribed strict and different guidelines for the preparation of AP ICET Cutoff list according to which students will be given the opportunity to get a rank. The cutoff marks for every year can be changed by the board depending upon various factors and therefore you must keep yourself aptitude related to any information to this.
Here are the cutoff guidelines below:
- The total available marks of AP ICET 2018 is 200. General candidates have to qualify the cutoff of 25 percent marks which is 50 marks out of 200 is a must for qualification.
- No qualifying marks have been prescribed for SC and ST categories till now by the state board, which may be short.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks and gets the same rank, a tie-breaker will be applied by the council. The rules for tie-breaker are as follows:
- Marks scored in section A will be considered to break the tie.
- If the tie still persists, marks obtained by the candidate in section B will be referred for breaking the tie.
- If all fails and the tie still continues, the tie will be resolved by taking into consideration the age of the candidate as submitted. Older candidates will be given preference.
AP ICET Rank Card 2018
So here are the important details related to the AP ICET cutoff marks 2018. Every candidate must be aware of these rules and regulations which have been stated by the Andhra Pradesh State Council for higher education. You can check the official website for more information and see whether they are added any new regulation or not.
You have read the full article to this point, you are now aware of the various information and other important details that everyone must know before they give the AP ICET 2018 examination. Students for very hard throughout the year so that they can get a good counseling from the board and get themselves admitted to the top management Universities and colleges present within the state province. Keep an eye on their official website to keep yourself updated with any kind of information related to AP ICET 2018.
|AP ICET Result 2018||Check Here|