AIMA MAT Result 2018 “Scorecard” Cut off and Merit List To Be Declared: AIMA, which is short for All India Management Association. And MAT, which is known as Management Aptitude Test is conducted every year for people who want to get in top business schools. Post-graduation diploma in management is the most sought-after program of AIMA’s.MAT is the abbreviation for Management Aptitude Test. Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) is conducted every year by All India Management Association (AIMA for short). All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT)four times every year; on the months of February, May, September, and December.
AIMA MAT Result 2018
These exams or tests are conducted for a single purpose; they are conducted for the purpose of taking admission to The Master of Business Association (MBA or M.B.A for short) and/or Post Graduation Diploma in Management programs (PGDM for short). After appearing Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) students who were able to clear the exam or test can apply and enroll in various top colleges in India; colleges that provide the master of business association ( MBA ) or Post graduation diploma in management (PGDM) courses. Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) is conducted in two ways; online and offline. The four times that Management aptitude test is held are in the months of February, May, September, and December.
What is the Importance of AIMA MAT Result 2018
- To make sure the Graduates are prepared for Management Career through AIMA’s exclusive combination of eminence and flexibility.
- To empower and make sure the working professionals can easily and without any kind of difficulty rise in their organizations.
- To facilitate ease the change of any kind of careers to administrative, management and business arena.
- The program is calculated and carefully designed, planned to develop the conceptual and theoretical knowledge and behavioral or interactive skills in students and candidates who will go on to continue to work in the industrial arena, or government or business, or management or any other organizations.
This is most suitable for the people who belong to the below mentioned categories
- Graduates who are working.
- Professionals who are in the fields such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologist.
- Freshly Graduates or freshers who wish to combine work with studies. Also, the program can be pursued as an a la carte or add-on if you may, in any other specialized stream of education.
- Defense personals. Who has retired?
Some important dates to remember for MAT MBA Result 2018
Registration Starts on February 26, 2018, and the Registration Ends on May 02, 2018. The release of Admit Card is on the 28th of April, 2018. Offline examination (based on pen and paper ) will be held on 6th of May, 2018. Online examination ( based on the computer ) will be held on the 20th of May, 2018. Results will be declared in the last week of May. ( not yet given)
MAT 2018 Registration for the month of May Session
Candidates who wish to register for the MAT May exam can do it via both online (www.aima.in) and offline (buying MAT bulletin) methods. Candidates will, of course, need a valid email id and mobile number for the online registration.
- The online registration method for the examination involves 3 steps –
- Filling Application Form, then Uploading Photograph & Signature and after that Payment of Application Fee.
- Offline registration is a little different.
- Candidates who purchase MAT Bulletin have first printed the form out, then attach their photographs and sign on the filled-out application form and then mail it to AIMA. Successfully registered candidates can download their MAT Admit Cards from 28th of April, 2018.
MAT 2018 Result
MAT 2018 Result for the session of May will be released in the last week of May on the official website of Aima. (www.aima.in). Candidates need to have their form number, roll number and month in which they took MAT exam and phone number to access their result. After getting to the page just fill out the details accordingly and hit the submit button. And your result will be shown on the display screen. It is very important to remember that MAT Score Card is valid for 1 year i.e. for the current academic session.
AIMA MAT Cut off 2018
After the declaration of the results, AIMA and other participating institutions will release their category-wise MAT Cut off Marks. The uniqueness of MAT is that different institutes initiate different cut off marks. For the year 2018, the cut off marks are as follows. All are out of 800 marks.
|Course Name||Cut off Marks|
|Management Development Institute||600|
|IFIM Business School||400|
|MSR Insituite of Management||400|
|Christ Institute of Management||400|
|Universe Business School||400|
|KJ Institute of Management||500|