Ahmedabad University Result 2019 “UG & PG” BA, B.com, B.sc, BCA, MCA & B.tech: Ahmedabad University is soon going to publish the results of MA, M.Sc., M.Com., and MCA. So, whether you are pursuing undergraduate (UG) course or postgraduate (PG) course from Ahmedabad University, you need to keep updated about the publishing of Ahmedabad University Result 2019 – BCA, BBA, B.Tech, MBA. You need to regularly check the official website of the university for the notification of the declaration of the results. The official link of the Ahmedabad university is http://result.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/.
So, if you are a student of this University and undertaking undergraduate courses like B.Arch, B.Tech, BE, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BA or postgraduate courses like M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, MA. Since the university recently released the results of April exam, now the students are waiting for the results of various courses such as MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA So, the students need to track all the notifications regarding upcoming results.
|ANU Degree Result 2019||Check Here|
|YMCA University Result 2019||Check Here|
Ahmedabad University Result 2019
The students of Ahmedabad University need to check the details of the various exam results because it is important for them. Every year, many students take part in the admission process in undergraduate or postgraduate courses. Thus, the result is eagerly being waited for.
|University Name||Gujarat University|
|Exam Name||Gujarat University UG & PG Written Exam|
|Date of Exam||March – April 2019|
|Information About||Gujarat University Result 2019|
Steps to Check Gujarat University Ahmedabad Result 2019
The students who want to check the results (when it is declared) may undergo the following steps:
- To check the exam result, firstly, you need to visit the official website of the university, which is www.Ahmedabaduniversity.ac.in
- Now, click on the “Examination” option on the website and choose “Examination Results”.
- Links to all the exam results will be displayed there.
- Now, tap on the one whose result you want to see.
- Input the mandatory details such as Registration Number. Then select the University Department viz Affiliated Colleges, Affiliated College-Revaluation, DDE, DDE-revaluation, Collaborative Courses, or Supplementary Courses.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button and results will be displayed.